Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

i was surprised they didnt swop out one of the micro chips or maybe they did !!!!!  
The Mod Police Are Watching You

I have to agree. That is what is going to make this season interesting. See if they can figure out who stole the tech before someone bad gets their hands too far in it.

9x01 Nature of the Beast

This should be another good season and that FBI Agent i didn't trust from the start

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah he did have a look about him. Will be interesting to see how he falls into the rest of the season.

Good opening. Looking forward to being reaquainted with the team.  

More abby please.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I think we all figured out that the FBI guy wasn't really FBI and all that so I was a bit disappointed. But I am looking forward to the rest of the season.

Yeah but i liked how they started the episode with Tony in hospital we had to figure out what happened.We were wrong about the photo it wasn't her.

9x02 Restless

What a strange addiction every time she reaches eighteen she starts high school again under a new name but at leased it kept her away from her legal guardian who abused her

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It's was interesting harmless addiction i mean wouldn't we all want to do this ?

The Penelope Papers

What a great actress to recruit for McGee.  I would love to see some of Abby's family, but I doubt that's going to happen.  The twists and turns with the project was a given.  I liked that Penny didn't go for the Grandma stereotype!  haha

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

Who the got to play McGee's grandmother was great

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

Yeah i wonder why she looked so familiar but it would nice see Abby family but that was one hell of a secret

Enemy on the Hill

Well having news reporter again after seeing NCISA start seem coincident but Tabby get a shock when she decides to do something good for someone she finds out she adopted.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

What a way for Abby to uncovers the new information about her family but her brother seems nice and Drew using the Commander's laundered money to hire a killer to kill him was ironic and cost her her life

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Have to agree with both of you.

Abby finding out she is adopted is a shocker and I still cant see how she is going to tell her brother. Tring to talk to the real brother was a heart string puller also.

Drew Dying was an epic ending. Goes to show how greed can kill you.

Safe Harbor

Well the son being responsible wasn't a surprise but finding out what father was 20 years ago was surprise no wonder he changed his name

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I'm glad the mother wasn't in on it!  That would have been disappointing.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Killing the naval officer to get the ship brought to shore was cleaver but i thought it was the angry son and the side story about finding Gibbs a date was amusing

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well finding out that he already dated her was great ending.

Thirst

Poor Duckie doesn't have much luck but i knew the fact they introduce her meant she was the killer

Thread