Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 22#22 bala's post

you're right, it was obvious that it was her because they made such a big fuss about introducing her

Reply 22#22 bala's post

If they hadn't of introduced Mary so obviously it wouldn't of been my first choice of her being the killer

Devil's Triangle

Well meeting Gibbs and other guy ex wife and looking for current husband was amusing

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Such a shame that Gibbs was her "shannon" and he couldn't be that  to her.   Really liked seeing a Gibbs ex.  

Kewl bringing in the Bilogist person to help Abby.  I like when other scientists help abby.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Gibbs’s and Fornell’s ex-wife, Diane was awesome and the way she kept barging into on them was great

It was cool how things played out and interesting to see that she still has a thing for him.

I like the way they finally solved the case and then turned it over to the FBI.

9x08 Engaged Part 1

Ziva slapping Tony on the head was amusing and some interesting flashbacks of Young Gibbs but lets hope Gabriela is still alive after surviving the attack

9x09 Engaged Part 2

How tragic that the two girls were tortured but their smiles were lovely and after seeing what they did to the girls it was nice to see that Gabriela was still alive but sad another solider died saving her and the signal jammer was amusing, Tony facing his fears was interesting

Sins of The Father

Great to see Tony dad again but i think it was obvious it was frame job.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I agree, it was obvious. But I knew that it would end that way and nice save from Tony and loved how Gibbs said 'You heard the man" when Sr told them to unlock the cuffs.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

That was one hell of a frame job and Tony sticking his nose in was predictable

Newborn King

I liked how she made Gibbs to find her but leaving that message on the camera and you just knew somehow her water would break but glad they all got out ok.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I loved the 'liedetector' and the sidestory of the ffather in law to be

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Amusing request from the woman on the phone and camera to prove who he was and what an ass Jimmy future father-in-law was but nice ending with the birth

Housekeeping

Well Glad to see EJ back but tie up loose end as who tried kill them

Reply 37#37 bala's post

This episode was kind of predictable, but still pretty good. I loved the trap for the killer.

xmas presants

hey i got a NCIS coat well pleased
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 37#37 bala's post

The old woman and the colour of the SUV was amusing considering the range of colours (blue - green - gold or red) and death seems to follow E.J. around like a bad smell, Latham setting up Stratton may have cost him his life but at leased he's behind bars for now

Reply 39#39 magic4u's post

LOL good for your Gary.  Did you ask for it or was it a random thing??  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Latham wasn't deliberatly setting up stratton. He really thought that they were in that house cause that was what SecNav said. But Stratton doublecrossing him was predictable.

Thread