128 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

12x08 Semper Fortis

it's sad to think an navy medic isn't allowed to practice medicine even though they have been trained and could go jail for saving a person life just because they don't have a licence

12x09 Grounded

This was a fun episode because we kind of knew he was an imposter but when imposter got killed the episode got even better because we had no idea what was going on.

12x10 House Rules

This was a good recap on most of  Gibbs rules and it was a sad one for mcgee

12x11 Check

Holy crap they killed one of Gibb's wives

i am in shock we heard about them but actually target gibbs family is evil

12x12 The Enemy Within

Tony trying to keep his girlfriend a secret from the team was amusing as they found out

12x13 We Build, We Fight

Finding out the guy was gay did look like a hate crime until we find out he was being vetted medal of honour and only thing stop him was his lifestyle but glad Gibbs found way for him to still get the medal . Jimmy finally become a father

12x17 The Artful Dodger

With the amount of show i watch it's becoming extremely difficult comment every week on the episode and with a show like this that been running for many years it not much really to comment on dead marine or something and we find out who's the killer so i have choice to make which stop comment on long running show focus on new shows   

The killing because of a painting was surprise but bidding war certainly made things tricky at the end

Reply 430#430 kellemanske's post

Hi

I lost interest after they killed off Ziva and i stop watching , personally i prefer NCIS: LA since it's more action fun and banter reminds me of old NCIS.

Not sure if you watch LA ?

With amount shows there are producing monthly it has now become impossible to watch everything which why i don't comment anymore on here i am spend all free time trying watch my weekly shows.

128 1234567
Thread