Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I liked that they had her brother kill her too.

it was nice to see Jethro back home helping his Dad fix up the store at the end.  Having to be stuck in DC with agents to protect him would have been very trying for Jackson, but the time together seems to have helped their father/son relationship.  I hope that means we'll see him a few more times, as I really like Ralph Waites.

I'm interested to know what Leon is up to, especially with that message from Eli David.  I mentioned it in the NCIS: LA thread, but it would be interesting if whatever he's up to has anything to do with the secret ission Hetty sent Nate on.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

It did, and I think they did a good job in the way they wrote her out.  I'll miss her, but know that 9 years (I think) is a long time for any actress to continue on a series, especially if they want to have a life outside of work.  I'm curious to see how they'll introduce a new character, and who it will be.  I also like the new SecNav, and think she'll be a good addition.  I also noted that she's a redhead, which we all know is something Gibbs has a weakness for.  I know it probably isn't allowed (in real life), but I wouldn't mind if they got together.

Page Not Found

This is bugging the heck out of me.  Does anyone know who the guy that played the landlord with the bad knee is?  I know I recognize the actor, but I can't remember what I from, and I haven't been able to find him listed on any info about this episode.

**edit: Finally found my answer.  It's Richard Ruccolo, who played Pete on Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place.  I knew he looked familiar and it was bugging me ever since I watched the episode.  YAY!

Thread