Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yeah it nice when spot other actors but he kind played similar character

Reply 102#102 kellemanske's post

Yes we knew he had daughter back in season 5/6 when gibbs left

Reply 104#104 kellemanske's post

It's because i have passion for TV Shows plus i am young person.  

Here the information

Season 4:

* Loving doting fathers: Fornell and Gibbs are similar in that Fornell has a daughter around the age that Gibbs' daughter was when she died. They both dote on their girls: Fornell has a girly spare room so that his daughter can stay with him on access visits, and puts Gibbs up for the night when Gibbs' house needs fumigating. Both are oddly comfortable in a Raspberry Shortcake decor room. Fornell invokes Gibbs' aid when a villain pursues Fornell's daughter: Fornell's cry that "this goes beyond need" is what gets through to Gibbs, even though at the time, Gibbs was retired, cheesed off and not interested in doing any police work.

Source

Two-Faced

Well look like 2 part episode we finally find out why she was bought into NCIS team so they hunting a killer who leaves no forensic evidence but Gibbs not liking being team up was amusing.

Dead Reflection

Wow another clif hanger but opening the NTEC door was

Reply 111#111 arksongbird80's post

It was implied

Reply 114#114 arksongbird80's post

Well i understand what you mean it just a way give audience some credit this isn't a teen show where everything has to been shown   .

Baltimore

Great background episode on Tony past as a baltimore cop

Reply 119#119 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but shame we didn't get a chance to meet Gibbs old team before tony?

Reply 121#121 arksongbird80's post

We actually driven into Gibbs and mcgee and ziva past

Swan Song

This really felt like a strange episode to watch but i liked who they casted as the p2p killer .

Pyramid

Well we finally found out who he was after and nice surprise as to who she was related to. Tony has secret assignment

Reply 131#131 arksongbird80's post

yep i was thinking the same thing

Reply 133#133 kellemanske's post

The one thing i don't get is that tony new assignment is to find the mole in department which mean if it's Ziva that mean she spying on NCIS from the very beginning ?

Reply 135#135 kellemanske's post

I hope your right

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i liked how they started the episode with Tony in hospital we had to figure out what happened.We were wrong about the photo it wasn't her.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It's was interesting harmless addiction i mean wouldn't we all want to do this ?

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

Yeah i wonder why she looked so familiar but it would nice see Abby family but that was one hell of a secret

Enemy on the Hill

Well having news reporter again after seeing NCISA start seem coincident but Tabby get a shock when she decides to do something good for someone she finds out she adopted.

Safe Harbor

Well the son being responsible wasn't a surprise but finding out what father was 20 years ago was surprise no wonder he changed his name

Thread