Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well finding out that he already dated her was great ending.

Thirst

Poor Duckie doesn't have much luck but i knew the fact they introduce her meant she was the killer

Devil's Triangle

Well meeting Gibbs and other guy ex wife and looking for current husband was amusing

Sins of The Father

Great to see Tony dad again but i think it was obvious it was frame job.

Newborn King

I liked how she made Gibbs to find her but leaving that message on the camera and you just knew somehow her water would break but glad they all got out ok.

Housekeeping

Well Glad to see EJ back but tie up loose end as who tried kill them

Desperate Man

Well i was wondering what was happening between Ziva and Ray but talk about kiss of death by him killing that man wife and losing his job but that marriage proposal was quite sad considering he should of known Ziva would find out about the other women.

Life Before His Eyes

This was a strange episode seeing what gibbs life would been like if different situation happened

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

NCIS without Gibbs would be end of series ?

Secrets

A superhero episode NCIS Style

Reply 55#55 babysexylexy's post

they will stretch it out until the end of the show.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was lucky but his confession after loosing the girl was rather amusing

Did you catch his interest in Tony ? you would though MCGee with pick that up after he made that confession.

Reply 63#63 kellemanske's post

It's the little thing like this i enjoy about tv show

The Good Son

Well it's a shame he was guilty

Reply 67#67 kellemanske's post

Yeah but it was great to see his home life

Rekindled

Tony past comes haunt him and having to make choice in the fire was awful but the guy thinking he should gone back for his sister should be grateful he's alive. .

Playing with Fire

Well it nice to have continuation from previous episode and look like season final arc

Up in Smoke

All of this because his son died on navy ship because malfunction on the ship and now he wants every malfunction so that the Navy pays attention is sad but Gibbs is really not focused with his new lady playing mind games

Till Death Do Us Part

Well talk about going out with a bang but i can't believe what happened to Duckie all alone on that beach

NCIS 10x04

What idiot thinking they could sell a plane

Thread