Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Devil's Trifecta

Great episode but ex-wives are meant to be nightmare but this really takes it too far by getting shot at because of her and you would think MCGee would know better than to let his defences around her. Gibbs proposing to her  save her life was certainly interesting

Shabbat Shalom

Wow poor Ziva losing her father but this certainly make an interesting part 2

Shiva

What a disappointing conclusion

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well it was very convincing bluff i mean it took sometime for him to actually believe it

Hereafter

Well Vance finding out his wife made plans for herself after his death came as a surprise but you can understand why

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well who would thought they had it in them

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well i like Tony getting audited was great payback

Seek

Well getting shot because he wouldn't take a bribe was sad result but great they found him

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

Yes and Ziva was lucky she was able get away with murder thanks Vance

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

I had feeling he was going after Gibbs because the buck stops with him and he knew if you going to fix a problem it's always the person who has most influence. Vance is big boss but he allows Gibbs to do whatever he wants and Richard was smart enough to figure out root problem in the department.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes after all that trouble the team resigns

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

The timeline was off a bit but still understood that all event happend after the team handed over the badges.

Quote:
Why was gibbs witht he major at the beginning trying to shoot someone.  
I thought he was going shoot Forell ?
Quote:
Did that come before or after the building exploded?
Before i think

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes this was interesting episode but i still waiting to see who ziva's replacement

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Did we ever find out who the prankest was?

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

This show has changed it seem run out steam with the storyline and with Ziva gone,  the show has slow down plot wise no real big storyline going so i am a bit disappointed with this season. I was hoping they would find a replacement quickly like they with with Kate when she died.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well the strangers on train leading 3 murders each for each other was interesting to figure out

Gut Check

Well i wanted to hate new girl but she really won me over by how proactive she was but i really hope she makes a lot more mistakes otherwise this wouldn't been so amusing to watch . I really hope she last as long as Ziva .

Reply 25#25 kellemanske's post

Yes i like her as well she certainly very different

Devil's Triad

One of best amusing episode of NCIS so Gibbs personal life just got a lot more interesting but ending asking his blessing was priceless .

Thread