Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything Season 6-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:29 ]

New season. New bad guys.  Super excited!!

I find it interested they are cutting both of the Female charaters.  Either out of the show or reducing their episodes.  What about the men??  hmmm  Financial reasons I'm sure...

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 9-22-2010 13:25 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Season Premier

Watching Criminal Minds. Just saw a scene where the perp drives away with child. The child went to many neighbors homes knocking on doors to warn them.  The neighbors know he's killed MANY people. Everyones on alert. Does NO ONE in california own a gun!! In SC we would have shot the hell out of the car tires....just saying...

That was a terrible season opening. I am a bit fan, but this just seemed like a continuation of the previous episode which was the season finale.  I hope they do better...

Morgan yelled at penelope.  WOW!!  That's terrible.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 9-23-2010 05:50 ]

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

I have to disagree first of all that girl was smart letting one of the boys go to alert the neighbours was very smart move. As for you points about guns i think there didn't risk girl safety what happen if they accidental shot the girl or what if they had blow off the tyres and car flipped over crushing the girl?. Would any of them have guts to shoot him when a little girl as a hostage?.

The neighbours did the best they can to but there should block the the road.

JJ did a fantastic speech about mothers and Morgan had end it i suppose we knew he wanted Morgan to shoot him i kind of wish he didn't.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

That was clever getting the other child to alert the neighbours and in return the neighbours were great in coming  together to help. JJ was great and I'm glad that Derek apologised to Garcia

JJ

Well this was sad episode but those two boys were really twisted and also great lasting 60 hours and beating the polygraph was good but that girl surviving 3 days at sea was incredible    

ps: I think most people know actress was forced out her job and i am glad writer told that aspect in story-line

Reply 6#6 bala's post

This was a sad episode.  The boys were very good.  Both of them played on Joan of Arcadia and that was a nice treat to see them together again. Sort of.

It was good that JJ was absolutely forced out.  It give the actress and the character a chance to come back back without too much trouble.  I enjoyed her speach at the end.  Well done.

Penelope had the best outfit!!  LOVED the colors.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a great but sad way for JJ to leave and those boys beating the polygraph was impressive but only because they were asked the wrong questions

Criminal Minds 6x03

Well a sad episode a father trying remember he's a serial killer and the son trying prove he's as good as his father-he really should of killed his father.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

It's a shame the son didn't remember that his dad killed his mother and killed him instead of kidnapping his neighbour that he liked

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

he was young it must slip his mind when your young it easy mis-remember things but thank to BAU he remembered.

Criminal Minds 6x04

Gracia trying to do AJ job didn't go to plan but i felt bad for the guy because he knew the baby wasn't his

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I'm confused.  Why do you feel bad for a guy that's a control freak who has another man sleep with his wife and then is "surprised" the baby isn't his??  WOW!!  that guy sucked.

Seeing Garcia toned down was weird.  I was glad when she flexed her creativity muscles and actually got things done.  

I Heart Penelope

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

can you imagine find out women you love is having another man baby-i know he shouldn't done what he did but i feel bad for him

Safe Haven

Well that kid was scary but it scary to think his mother dump him at safe heaven-most parent would actually committed him to mental hospital for observation but simple dump it safe heaven seem a bit cruel. i understand she had her daughter to think about but she try her best get her son the help he deserved.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Gracia trying to do AJ job started off so well but went down hill fast and that was quick thinking by Emily to shot him

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well she had to he was a dangerous man she couldn't take the risk

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Jeremy was a scary kid and how sad for Ellie but Gracia finding Ellie's Mom was great and showed she cared with her diary

Devil's Night

i felt bad for the guy but finding out he's father stop him

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That guy was in some serious need of counseling.

Thread