Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Lesson

Poor Spencer panicking and ruin meet his girlfriend

8x08 The Wheels on the Bus

Taking a school bus full of children just too re-enact a video game was was disturbing but the surviving brother saying I guess I won after finding out his brothers dead was creepy

8x09 Magnificent Light

Carl was a disturbed killer but Garcia talking Morgan into attending the dinner honoring an old family friend was interesting as it looks like it will lead back to the team

8x10 The Lesson

Reid getting anxious with the possibility of meeting his mystery woman face to face was interesting and the killer with ritualistic tendencies was another sick case but Tucker running from the shop was stupid

Perrenials

This episode really takes reincarnation a little bit too far

8x11 Perrenials

I thought Brianna was going to be one of the lucky ones when the SUV pulled up outside the cafe but he was sick psychopath killing those born on the save day the last victims died but dropping the maggots at his own death was karma

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-16-2013 18:33 ]

8x12 Zugzwang

Reid asking for help when he thinks that his so called girlfriend has been kidnapped by her stalker but finding out it was her ex's new girlfriend, Diane was an interesting twist but what a tragic end

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Michelle Trachtenberg did fantastic job of playing Diane all because she rejected her thesis

You got hate the writer for the way they killed off reed love interest.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-16-2013 20:54 ]

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I couldn't agree more.  The unsub was well done.  I REALLY didn't like that killed Reid's GF before they even got off the ground.    His character has had some tough breaks, but this was just unecessary.  

The show is getting both silly and predictable.  I don't watch every episode any more.  I use to love this show.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 43#43 arksongbird80's post

It really show women can be just a crazy like males

Magnum Opus

Well i liked there found unsub who has an interesting use for blood i thought it was amazing using blood as paint didn't know that was possible. Reid is slowly getting better so glad we saw him actually being human for once i was worried he was going to come back as normal.

8x13 Magnum Opus

It was so obvious that the gallery owner was going to be a victim but I'm just surprised how long it took him to take her

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well he had hope she was going to buy his painting only at end did it occur to him she needed to be part of the art.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Seeing as he was unstable I expected him to take her after the first refusal

8x14 All That Remains

Finding Katie's body was tragic and her fathers drinking causing blackouts did seem a little convenient but who would of thought it was the older sister was the killer and using her fathers blackouts to frame him

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well split personality had me going to his guilt but i had feeling something off about daughter

Thread