Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Broken

This was sad a young man embarrassed to being gay forced to kill women all because of what the camp did to him

8x15 Broken

Sending Paul to that camp because he was gay was despicable and the aftermath of his treatment was tragic

8x16 Carbon Copy

What on earth did the Replicator have on the patsy to make him admit to murder

The Gathering

Well it feel like it's been a while since we seen a new episode of CM. This was classic episode using someone write to commit the crime was disturbing but he got what he deserved and Spencer telling other unsub the truth certainly didn't have the result he was expecting

8x17 The Gathering

Acting out the murders that his class were writing about was creepy but he should of realised the writer would recognise his stories being played out in the news so he got what he deserved

8x18 Restoration

Morgan believing that all the victims are connected to the man who molested him as a child was interesting as he was in prison and I thought Rodney was going to shoot himself instead of being arrested but Derek telling his story to the press was bound to get back to the prison and we all know they don't like child sex offenders

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-9-2013 18:41 ]

Pay It Forward

Well either i am going soft but i actually thought this was sweet murdering guys who raped his wife but finding out she lied was a tragic consequence. .

8x19 Pay It Forward

Tory walking away as the head fell at the start was a little obvious but Leanne lying all that time and Tory playing the crazy card after trying to kill Leanne was quick thinking

8x20 Alchemy

The UnSub being a woman was a little obvious after Tess asked the stranger to walk her to her car but being manipulated by her husband wasn't so obvious

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

This was a really strange episode

8x21 Nanny Dearest

JJ being able to keep her promise and catch the nanny killer was great and all thanks to Tara the only surviving victim

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Well it's not often we see a unsub would nanny issues if it wasn't so disturbing it would be amusing.

8x22 #6

Alex's phone call and the surprise knock at the door when her husband returns from overseas was a nice surprise but with that life-changing career proposition was interesting, Philip playing Emma was clever

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yes that was twist i didn't see coming

Thread