Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Corazon

Well this has got to be the strangest episode so far

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I don't like Voodoo on any level so I didn't like the episode.  I do think Reid is going to have some character development here soon.  That will be nice to see.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

Who does

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Really strange episode but why would Reid lie about suffers a blinding headache

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Because he would taken off the team for medical grounds

Reply 45#45 bala's post

with as much time as the team spends together, you would think they would notice and/or confront him about what's bothering him.  Kinda lame just kept looking at each other.

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

Reid is quiet person so i don't think they want to confront the issue they know he will tell in good time.

The Thirteenth Step

Is it wrong that i didn't find this episode shocking I really should of because it was very violent and a lot innocent people died but it did look like the girl father had changed.   .  Using the little hostage made the situation worse. She really was a psyco which was different because it's normal the guy.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

The pair of young lovers did seem to be having too much fun as if it was all just a game and it did seem strange seeing The Gravedigger so soon after loosing her head

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

LOL it's good thing i watch this yesterday otherwise i would agree

Sense Memory

Well another good episode but that guy is normal nut case it's shame those girl had natural smell that made them target and that self-fish women was lucky she awful smell   .

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The end with printess was great.  Grabbing the cat and leaving was very smart.  I'm not sure though if she was "under cover" with the bad guy or maybe she was the girlfriend.  HMMM nice cliffhanger.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That taxi driver was sick person and Prentis's mysterious past was interesting

Today I Do

Another disturbing episode i can't believe she thought she was helping

Reply 54#54 bala's post

when people are crazy, their since of accomplishments are crazy too.

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

I still can't believe she sleep with girl boyfriend to prove her point but that beer really really be powerful enough for him actually do her .

Reply 54#54 bala's post

That was one crazy lady and on what planet do you hit someone with a hammer to help them, the Prentiss side story is also getting interesting

what planet do you hit someone with a hammer to help them ?

When you need someone need you

Coda

It's rather sad that law abiding citizen has turn crime to support himself but asking her to shoot him at the end was sad

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Sammy touching his moms shoulder at the end  brought tears to my eyes

Thread