Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Valhalla

How long is she going keep Doyle a secret now that team know Doyle and she pretending she doesn't know about him and when team find she is in trouble.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

I think she is taking it with her to the end.  The preview for next week kinda gave that indication.  I thought surely she would have confessed at the end when it was confirmed Doyle is the culprit.  Kinda selfish of her not to give pertinent info that could aid them....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

It's nice that Penelope has noticed that  there is something wrong with Emily especially after the tattoo but tragic that Emily thought she was sending Tsia somewhere safe but got her killed

Lauren

Well another good episode with a conclusion Doyle story-line i had  feeling she would forced to fake her death

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I didn't expect the fake.  was kinda suprised JJ was her contact.  Glad JJ was back if for just an episode.  She didn't get a big part though, did she.....

Good episode.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

i knew she was leaving the show was only reason why i believed it was fake.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Do we know who's going to replace her?

I am not too keen on that new blonde girl and I really do miss JJ   
Brenda: ...I like to have answers before I ask questions.

Reply 67#67 tycoonworld's post

No one it was a budget decision to cut down on cost  

Reply 67#67 tycoonworld's post

I don't think they have anybody for the rest of this season but I think they are hoping Paget Brewster signs a new contract for next season.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Doyle certainly gave BAU a run for their money and that was a big mistake by Prentiss on the attack on Doyle's car, JJ was convincing when she told them she never made it off the table

6x19 With Friends Like These

That was some hallucination it even had me fooled at the start

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yeah at start it did confuse me once they showed it be hallucination

Hanley Waters

Kelli Williams did a fantastic job as playing mother who had lost her kid she is quite a good actress and it's nice for play bad guy for a change .

Well done on her down play her looks .

It's sad that she seem go through breakdown and you did feel sorry for her as episode progressed.  

Reply 73#73 bala's post

She did play the grieving mother brilliantly and Hotchner talking her to giving up the gun was great

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

She's a very experienced actress who has been underrated i still remember her from The practice.

The Stranger

After watching suspect behaviour episode, again we have unsub who is also slightly disturbed and you wonder what two shows which suppose to different from each other have Similar unsubs?.

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Greg was one disturbed kid and Hotchner not doing the assessment but trying assess his boss was amusing

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't tell him anything

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Neither him to her, they both don't do that as she said

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I am guessing she's unwell or has some medical operation during her leave.

Thread