Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Yes i was thinking the same thing

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

cancer sprang to mind when she said a few months.

This episode was very...SCREAM and how appropriate since it's coming out in theaters soon.  I hate those movies so I didn't care for this episode.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 82#82 arksongbird80's post

I loved Scream it's a great movies for guys but not women

What a good episode! I was kind of frightened throughout it even though I knew it would happen. As for the kid, I don't think they should have killed him because it seemed like they could have talked him down. But oh well

Out of the Light

Well i am glad he dead but they still let the teacher go even through it's clear something disturbing about him.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Oh I'm sooo happy that guy had a bullet salad!  He was horrible.  Sleeping/Raping his "step daughter" and then continuing with random woman.  Gross....

Glad Rossi was added to the soccer group!  That was nice.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Trying to frame the teacher was clever but how he got the job in the first place was disturbing and shooting the guy underwater was great

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

i felt that slightly over the top but yes it was impressive

Big Sea

The only problem with this episode was that the kid watched the Unsub come up out of the water and just stood there.  HIt him.  Beat the crap out of the bad guy.  Run.  Radio someone.  DO SOMETHING!!!!!  The kid should die because he's a coward and a wimp.  Boo

Reply 89#89 arksongbird80's post

I know how you feel but i think he was in shock   Shame Derek couldn't find his cousins killer .

Reply 89#89 arksongbird80's post

The white lie Derek told is aunt so she could have piece of mind was nice and the way he figured out he was lying was interesting but how the killer knew she meant something to him was puzzling

Supply & Demand

Well quite a disturbing episode kidnap young girl and sale them but finding out who ring leader was a surprise and close call for one them Morgan really took quickest shot .

Reply 92#92 bala's post

I really enjoyed the episode.  It was nice.  The ring leader was a wonderful surprise and an actress I've seen before.  

Reply 92#92 bala's post

The ring leader was a surprise and she almost got away with it but rescuing 7 victims was a good result considering it was a freak accident that started the investigation

Criminal Minds Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres September 21, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

It takes a village

Glad they explained where everyone was and were able to bring the team back together.  I think tensions will run high, but overall it will run smoothly.

Poor Declan has no one in his corner...Except the friend of emily's that was over seas.  To watch both parents shot is a psyche nightmare.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

Having Prentiss back is nice but their faces when told she was alive was priceless and it's a good job she walked in before Derek lost his temper, Declan was lucky he wasn't shot in the crossfire at the airport

7x02 Proof

JJ and Prentiss getting the cold shoulder from Reid was played out well and Cy getting revenge for what his brother wife said all those years ago was horrendous

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Cy was a messed up person but going after her daughter was horrible i am glad they reverse what he did to her hands.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I had to turn the volume off in places on this episode.  Alot of screaming and I didn't want to see the 'extras'.   LIked that Reid gave them the cold shoulder.  Well done.

Thread