Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

As soon as Caleb said his speech to Marisa and Harvey i thought he was suspicious but it's a good job Reid wasn't as smart as Caleb thought and to clear up the murder of the 7 year old

7x12 Unknown Subject

Regina's revenge on The Piano Man was awesome but the arrest of the wrong man almost got her killed because she was doubting herself and he almost escaped

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yeah she always seem to play crazy female characters

Snake Eyes

Well great Dean cain play a crazy character but talk about oddest luck after killing a man he win a jackpot at the slot machine who would thought it lead events of other people's death.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Garcia thinking she and Morgan may have gotten a little too friendly with each other was amusing and what timing to win on the slot machine while he was trying to hide from security but the girl trying to muscle in on his lucky streak i seen coming but thinking murder was making him lucky was crazy

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well that's the problem with coincidence

I hate to say this but this show is getting boring this last episode really was ridiculous it does seem run out of decent bad guys and now pick random people who are just normal people who had a nervous breakdown it's not really criminal. What happened to all those serial killers who are sadistically evil that's what got me hooked on the show but look this season there hasn't been any decent criminals?

7x14 Closing Time

JJ putting her gun down and getting into hand to hand combat with Michael was impressive considering his size

A Thin Line

Well Nice see Paul Johansson guest star in this and he was typical dan scott

Reply 35#35 bala's post

What a sick way to improve his political career by getting the kid to make the home invasions look like racial attacks

7x16 A Family Affair

What a sick family cleaning up their disabled son's murders

Renewed For A 8th Season

I Love You, Tommy Brown

Well this was disturbing episode of women in love with a teenage boy but killing all those people who tried look after her baby was sad

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Maggie was a real head case but going after Tommy the babies father was interesting but poor Julie being in the wrong place and getting shot in the back

7x18 Foundation

I liked the way Derek got through to Angel but that must of been horrendous to find out the kidnapper was her father but the way Derek punched him when he caught him was great

Heathridge Manor

This was average episode but drowning them to see if they were witches was crazy but sister was really innocent but the  ending was rather strange

The Company

Well it was about time Morgan found out what really happened to his cousin but it been a lot bigger than he realise and her kid as collateral certainly was disturbing. . Glad it all turn out well

Reply 42#42 bala's post

What a messed up family with the mother cutting her daughter arm off and James and his ritualistic murders

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Who would of thought Morgan would have to confront the lie he told his family last year about his presumed-dead cousin, Cindi but after eight years you can understand why he wanted them to have closer and having a nice ending was great

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

She would need years of counselling

Thread