Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I was impressed after eight years she was able to hold on to some of her own mind and his eventual take down was great

I havnen't really been paying attention to this season at the moment but has the whole Reid headache problem come up again yet.

Reply 48#48 spratt89's post

Nope i don't blame you i am getting bored of this show so i decided i will watch end of the season and will stop watching this as it has become very boring. Where are all orginal criminals none of them this season has been nasty they are all average.

Profiling 101

What a way to ruin your birthday

'Hit and Run'

Well this was worst season finale i have ever seen mainly because bank robbery are not criminal minds they deal serial killer so i was left rather disappointed . Nice ending with them getting married

7x21 Divining Rod

The start time of the copycat murdering those women when the notorious serial killer was executed was obviously deliberate and how unfortunate to stop the boyfriend while he was chasing the killer but who would of thought it was all because he fell for the serial killers wife

7x22 Profiling 101

What an interesting case for the team to present to the college students and Rossi having to get one name a year on his birthday was a bitter sweet punishment

7x23 Hit

The serial-killing bank robbers was different but seven deaths would make it a serial-killing and that woman, Izzy was a cold blooded killer but Will was lucky he wasn't shot in the head and with the explosion it's not looking good for the hostages

7x24 Run

I loved the way J.J. disarmed Izzy's gun and kicked her ass and Emily risking her life to disarm the bomb on Will was great but the surprise quick wedding was a nice finish to the season

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-24-2012 17:36 ]

Criminal Minds Season 8 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres September 26, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

Criminal Minds Season 8 Promo #1 (HD)

The Silencer

A very nice returning episode introduce new character but the dynamic is a bit off but good case to start the season off not disturbing and you kind felt sorry for him since he really wasn't a bad person just took advantage of situation.

poor guyl.  Having to tape your eye shut, just  wanting silence.  Poor guy.  Great return, but you're right.  Dynamic is weird.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The Pact

Well it was good pact but finding more people involved and they almost got away with it well one of them did but i thought right women got arrested since she was responsible most of the death.

Through the Looking Glass

Is it strange that i really don't find this series as disturbing as i used to think since i kind of become immune to the unsubs. This one you actually felt sorry for rather than being scared but what a great way reveal all the family secrets

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I actually feel the same way.   I didn't condon what they did but I understood it.  Moms are fierce!   It's getting kida Samey.  I forgot to watch it last week and didny remember til yesterday.   Oops
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

8x01 The Silencer

Sewing their mouths shut made the episode title make sense but how tragic that the ambulance accident lead to all that tragedy

Thread