Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x02 The Pact

The way Brenda died was tragic but being to busy to take her husband to the airport and willing to meet someone at the drop of a hat was strange, the third victim saying he did nothing was ironic as he also did nothing while the eight year old was being raped but from what the last victim said they should of killed him as soon as he said you shouldn't of been late

8x03 Through the Looking Glass

The mother willing to take the money over her daughter boyfriend's life was disturbing but swapping him for her son was cruel

God Complex

This was a disturbing episode and the type we are used to from this series but i am curious who Reed's mysterious women is ?

The Good Earth

A very disturbing episode She really was crazy

The Apprenticeship

How exactly did he think this would work such a shame he had poor self control

8x04 God Complex

I like that Reid's phone calls to a mystery woman has the team intrigued but the amateur surgeon thinking his wife would be pleased after what he had done was sickening

8x05 The Good Earth

I first thought the personal trainer was responsible but how the daughter didn't hear any of the victims scream when her mother was killing the victims for fertilizer and nice call with the ashes

8x06 The Apprenticeship

The way the kid hit and killed the first girl was sick but the title spoiled it a little knowing he was the apprentice and Hollie firing Toby made her the obvious next target but Toby failing to kill David inadvertently saved Hollie's life

The Fallen

Well killing homeless people because he contracted TB was sad but understandable but that was good plan BAU to retreat and surround him

8x07 The Fallen

Rossi reconnects with his former Marine was interesting when you think how different their lives are and glad Rossi was able to talk him into helping find Sarah and then being able to save him

The Wheels on the Bus

This was rather sick episode about a pair of brother who decided to take a computer game and make it real but that wasn't worst part the ending when other brother finds out his brother is dead he says i win. That just plain cold

Magnificent Light

Well motivational speaker are usually a good thing but this show sometimes you can have a negative effect on a human being  

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought this was just boring episode.  Blahhh
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

Well when show reach 8 years this usually happen even this week episode CSI was boring.

Thread