93 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

I have to disagree first of all that girl was smart letting one of the boys go to alert the neighbours was very smart move. As for you points about guns i think there didn't risk girl safety what happen if they accidental shot the girl or what if they had blow off the tyres and car flipped over crushing the girl?. Would any of them have guts to shoot him when a little girl as a hostage?.

The neighbours did the best they can to but there should block the the road.

JJ did a fantastic speech about mothers and Morgan had end it i suppose we knew he wanted Morgan to shoot him i kind of wish he didn't.

JJ

Well this was sad episode but those two boys were really twisted and also great lasting 60 hours and beating the polygraph was good but that girl surviving 3 days at sea was incredible    

ps: I think most people know actress was forced out her job and i am glad writer told that aspect in story-line

Criminal Minds 6x03

Well a sad episode a father trying remember he's a serial killer and the son trying prove he's as good as his father-he really should of killed his father.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

he was young it must slip his mind when your young it easy mis-remember things but thank to BAU he remembered.

Criminal Minds 6x04

Gracia trying to do AJ job didn't go to plan but i felt bad for the guy because he knew the baby wasn't his

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

can you imagine find out women you love is having another man baby-i know he shouldn't done what he did but i feel bad for him

Safe Haven

Well that kid was scary but it scary to think his mother dump him at safe heaven-most parent would actually committed him to mental hospital for observation but simple dump it safe heaven seem a bit cruel. i understand she had her daughter to think about but she try her best get her son the help he deserved.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well she had to he was a dangerous man she couldn't take the risk

Devil's Night

i felt bad for the guy but finding out he's father stop him

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

Yes but you can understand his bitterness but at least he was still human

Reflection of Desire

Well this was another disturbing cases of mentally mess up guy but nice work Gracia planning the trap at conference.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Some people will do anything to be famous

Into the Woods

The guy got away

What Happens At Home

Great episode what interesting character they chose to help with the investigation but has she ruin her chances with the FBI. She a great actress and i would love for her to join the cast but it does look unlikely.

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

Yeah i really like her and she great actress certain a good replacement for CJ.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Thanks i didn't know that

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yeah she did look familiar

25 to Life

Well this was a Morgan episode glad he wasn't wrong about the guy.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well these thing happens

Corazon

Well this has got to be the strangest episode so far

93 12345
Thread