27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

New season. New bad guys.  Super excited!!

I find it interested they are cutting both of the Female charaters.  Either out of the show or reducing their episodes.  What about the men??  hmmm  Financial reasons I'm sure...

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 9-22-2010 13:25 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Season Premier

Watching Criminal Minds. Just saw a scene where the perp drives away with child. The child went to many neighbors homes knocking on doors to warn them.  The neighbors know he's killed MANY people. Everyones on alert. Does NO ONE in california own a gun!! In SC we would have shot the hell out of the car tires....just saying...

That was a terrible season opening. I am a bit fan, but this just seemed like a continuation of the previous episode which was the season finale.  I hope they do better...

Morgan yelled at penelope.  WOW!!  That's terrible.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 9-23-2010 05:50 ]

Reply 6#6 bala's post

This was a sad episode.  The boys were very good.  Both of them played on Joan of Arcadia and that was a nice treat to see them together again. Sort of.

It was good that JJ was absolutely forced out.  It give the actress and the character a chance to come back back without too much trouble.  I enjoyed her speach at the end.  Well done.

Penelope had the best outfit!!  LOVED the colors.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I'm confused.  Why do you feel bad for a guy that's a control freak who has another man sleep with his wife and then is "surprised" the baby isn't his??  WOW!!  that guy sucked.

Seeing Garcia toned down was weird.  I was glad when she flexed her creativity muscles and actually got things done.  

I Heart Penelope

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That guy was in some serious need of counseling.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I really liked that He brought his mom out at the end.  WASN"T expecting that....  

Garcia did such a good job in this episode.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I thought she brought alot of insite.  Convienent she ended up in the killers home.  I hope we see her again. Maybe in the spin off.  She brings different perspective that's for sure.  Besides her and Reid would be cute together.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I don't like Voodoo on any level so I didn't like the episode.  I do think Reid is going to have some character development here soon.  That will be nice to see.  

Reply 45#45 bala's post

with as much time as the team spends together, you would think they would notice and/or confront him about what's bothering him.  Kinda lame just kept looking at each other.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The end with printess was great.  Grabbing the cat and leaving was very smart.  I'm not sure though if she was "under cover" with the bad guy or maybe she was the girlfriend.  HMMM nice cliffhanger.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

when people are crazy, their since of accomplishments are crazy too.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

I think she is taking it with her to the end.  The preview for next week kinda gave that indication.  I thought surely she would have confessed at the end when it was confirmed Doyle is the culprit.  Kinda selfish of her not to give pertinent info that could aid them....

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I didn't expect the fake.  was kinda suprised JJ was her contact.  Glad JJ was back if for just an episode.  She didn't get a big part though, did she.....

Good episode.

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

cancer sprang to mind when she said a few months.

This episode was very...SCREAM and how appropriate since it's coming out in theaters soon.  I hate those movies so I didn't care for this episode.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Oh I'm sooo happy that guy had a bullet salad!  He was horrible.  Sleeping/Raping his "step daughter" and then continuing with random woman.  Gross....

Glad Rossi was added to the soccer group!  That was nice.

Big Sea

The only problem with this episode was that the kid watched the Unsub come up out of the water and just stood there.  HIt him.  Beat the crap out of the bad guy.  Run.  Radio someone.  DO SOMETHING!!!!!  The kid should die because he's a coward and a wimp.  Boo

Reply 92#92 bala's post

I really enjoyed the episode.  It was nice.  The ring leader was a wonderful surprise and an actress I've seen before.  

It takes a village

Glad they explained where everyone was and were able to bring the team back together.  I think tensions will run high, but overall it will run smoothly.

Poor Declan has no one in his corner...Except the friend of emily's that was over seas.  To watch both parents shot is a psyche nightmare.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I had to turn the volume off in places on this episode.  Alot of screaming and I didn't want to see the 'extras'.   LIked that Reid gave them the cold shoulder.  Well done.

7X03

I kinda thought it was that auditory/visual syndrome.I saw something similar on L&O:SVU.  Glad they worked it out, but how upset will he be to learn he killed his parents...

27 12
Thread