100 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

That was clever getting the other child to alert the neighbours and in return the neighbours were great in coming  together to help. JJ was great and I'm glad that Derek apologised to Garcia

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a great but sad way for JJ to leave and those boys beating the polygraph was impressive but only because they were asked the wrong questions

Reply 9#9 bala's post

It's a shame the son didn't remember that his dad killed his mother and killed him instead of kidnapping his neighbour that he liked

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Gracia trying to do AJ job started off so well but went down hill fast and that was quick thinking by Emily to shot him

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Jeremy was a scary kid and how sad for Ellie but Gracia finding Ellie's Mom was great and showed she cared with her diary

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The way Kaman murdered his victims was horrific and it would of been terrible if he had to be shot in front of his child

6x07 Middle Man

The Sheriff using his son Chris as a punching bag was terrible and Chris should of killed Michael instead but the Sheriff stopping his son from committing suicide was impressive

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Garcia did do a great job but all this just to be famous was disturbing

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's a shame Ana and Robert got took when her brother did everything possible to keep her safe but helping her escape was brilliant

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Ashley is in the credits for the next two episodes, she did have a unique insight for this case but taking the laptop back was a rookie mistake

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Sometimes i like to check when someone new comes along that i recognise, to see were from

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I was surprised that she's in films more than TV shows considering i don't watch many films but i did see P2

Reply 38#38 bala's post

How tragic having to serve 25 years before he could prove his innocence

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Really strange episode but why would Reid lie about suffers a blinding headache

Reply 48#48 bala's post

The pair of young lovers did seem to be having too much fun as if it was all just a game and it did seem strange seeing The Gravedigger so soon after loosing her head

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That taxi driver was sick person and Prentis's mysterious past was interesting

Reply 54#54 bala's post

That was one crazy lady and on what planet do you hit someone with a hammer to help them, the Prentiss side story is also getting interesting

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Sammy touching his moms shoulder at the end  brought tears to my eyes

Reply 61#61 bala's post

It's nice that Penelope has noticed that  there is something wrong with Emily especially after the tattoo but tragic that Emily thought she was sending Tsia somewhere safe but got her killed

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Doyle certainly gave BAU a run for their money and that was a big mistake by Prentiss on the attack on Doyle's car, JJ was convincing when she told them she never made it off the table

100 12345
Thread