Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

Who does

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Because he would taken off the team for medical grounds

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

Reid is quiet person so i don't think they want to confront the issue they know he will tell in good time.

The Thirteenth Step

Is it wrong that i didn't find this episode shocking I really should of because it was very violent and a lot innocent people died but it did look like the girl father had changed.   .  Using the little hostage made the situation worse. She really was a psyco which was different because it's normal the guy.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

LOL it's good thing i watch this yesterday otherwise i would agree

Sense Memory

Well another good episode but that guy is normal nut case it's shame those girl had natural smell that made them target and that self-fish women was lucky she awful smell   .

Today I Do

Another disturbing episode i can't believe she thought she was helping

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

I still can't believe she sleep with girl boyfriend to prove her point but that beer really really be powerful enough for him actually do her .

what planet do you hit someone with a hammer to help them ?

When you need someone need you

Coda

It's rather sad that law abiding citizen has turn crime to support himself but asking her to shoot him at the end was sad

Valhalla

How long is she going keep Doyle a secret now that team know Doyle and she pretending she doesn't know about him and when team find she is in trouble.

Lauren

Well another good episode with a conclusion Doyle story-line i had  feeling she would forced to fake her death

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

i knew she was leaving the show was only reason why i believed it was fake.

Reply 67#67 tycoonworld's post

No one it was a budget decision to cut down on cost  

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yeah at start it did confuse me once they showed it be hallucination

Hanley Waters

Kelli Williams did a fantastic job as playing mother who had lost her kid she is quite a good actress and it's nice for play bad guy for a change .

Well done on her down play her looks .

It's sad that she seem go through breakdown and you did feel sorry for her as episode progressed.  

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

She's a very experienced actress who has been underrated i still remember her from The practice.

The Stranger

After watching suspect behaviour episode, again we have unsub who is also slightly disturbed and you wonder what two shows which suppose to different from each other have Similar unsubs?.

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't tell him anything

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I am guessing she's unwell or has some medical operation during her leave.

Thread