Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x19 With Friends Like These

That was some hallucination it even had me fooled at the start

Reply 73#73 bala's post

She did play the grieving mother brilliantly and Hotchner talking her to giving up the gun was great

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Greg was one disturbed kid and Hotchner not doing the assessment but trying assess his boss was amusing

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Neither him to her, they both don't do that as she said

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Yes i was thinking the same thing

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Trying to frame the teacher was clever but how he got the job in the first place was disturbing and shooting the guy underwater was great

Reply 89#89 arksongbird80's post

The white lie Derek told is aunt so she could have piece of mind was nice and the way he figured out he was lying was interesting but how the killer knew she meant something to him was puzzling

Reply 92#92 bala's post

The ring leader was a surprise and she almost got away with it but rescuing 7 victims was a good result considering it was a freak accident that started the investigation

Criminal Minds Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres September 21, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

Having Prentiss back is nice but their faces when told she was alive was priceless and it's a good job she walked in before Derek lost his temper, Declan was lucky he wasn't shot in the crossfire at the airport

7x02 Proof

JJ and Prentiss getting the cold shoulder from Reid was played out well and Cy getting revenge for what his brother wife said all those years ago was horrendous

7x03 Dorado Falls

It wasn't until Luke got home to his parents that it became obvious that there was something medically wrong with him but how sad that his daughter had to witness that

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Reid loosing his temper on his phone was amusing but his practical jokes on Derek were priceless

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The 911 operator being the guy responsible was an interesting twist but made sense why the kids trusted him and how he knew which kids needed help and what Shannon's mother said may of been cruel but was for the right reason

7x06 Epilogue

It's nice that the gang noticed there was something wrong with Rossi but I'm not surprised he was struggling with the agonizing decision regarding his ex-wife and what this killer was doing to his victims before they died was terrible and the end was sad knowing Rossi's ex-wife had done it herself

7x07 There's No Place Like Home

It's sad that work pressures are causing tension on JJ's home front especially when her child is sick and what bizarre case with the missing body parts

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was tragic what happened to Garcia's parents and how cruel was Bill joining Monica's support group and talking about his wife's suicide when he was actually talking about Hope's suicide and I'm not surprised that Monica shot him when she had the chance

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That Massey was an evil son of a gun and what a wast of a career for the Director

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Garcia getting caught by Hotch discussing his love life was amusing and you can understand why the trainer bet against Jimmy this time but doing it his whole career was diabolical and allowing Jimmy to see Ryan before he died was nice considering all the killing

Reply 26#26 bala's post

As soon as Caleb said his speech to Marisa and Harvey i thought he was suspicious but it's a good job Reid wasn't as smart as Caleb thought and to clear up the murder of the 7 year old

Thread