Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 82#82 arksongbird80's post

I loved Scream it's a great movies for guys but not women

Out of the Light

Well i am glad he dead but they still let the teacher go even through it's clear something disturbing about him.

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

i felt that slightly over the top but yes it was impressive

Reply 89#89 arksongbird80's post

I know how you feel but i think he was in shock   Shame Derek couldn't find his cousins killer .

Supply & Demand

Well quite a disturbing episode kidnap young girl and sale them but finding out who ring leader was a surprise and close call for one them Morgan really took quickest shot .

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Cy was a messed up person but going after her daughter was horrible i am glad they reverse what he did to her hands.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

Well after 7 years of watching this i kind become immune to that kind of stuff it's good that you still find it disturbing i have just gotten twisted unsubs on this show nothing really surprises me any more.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i know but i figured there something wrong when he woke up with a cut on his head , i felt he had gone crazy but who would thought a car accident could change the way his brain recognised people in such a  way that caused so much killing.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

That's harsh i can understand where he was coming from but it's quite sad

Did he really have shot him in head second time?

From Childhood's Hour

Well that guy kidnap boys did seem odd but in flashback i figured he pushed his mother off the bridge before that was revealed but kid not understand what he meant by did they want him to help their mother was sad.

Hope

This was really disturbing episode and how crazy was he?

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

Well look like the director has a drinking problem

The Bittersweet Science

Not the best episode

True Genius

That guy was really messed up kidnap his friend fiancer and trying to kill her was crazy

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yeah she always seem to play crazy female characters

Snake Eyes

Well great Dean cain play a crazy character but talk about oddest luck after killing a man he win a jackpot at the slot machine who would thought it lead events of other people's death.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well that's the problem with coincidence

I hate to say this but this show is getting boring this last episode really was ridiculous it does seem run out of decent bad guys and now pick random people who are just normal people who had a nervous breakdown it's not really criminal. What happened to all those serial killers who are sadistically evil that's what got me hooked on the show but look this season there hasn't been any decent criminals?

A Thin Line

Well Nice see Paul Johansson guest star in this and he was typical dan scott

I Love You, Tommy Brown

Well this was disturbing episode of women in love with a teenage boy but killing all those people who tried look after her baby was sad

Thread