Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Heathridge Manor

This was average episode but drowning them to see if they were witches was crazy but sister was really innocent but the  ending was rather strange

The Company

Well it was about time Morgan found out what really happened to his cousin but it been a lot bigger than he realise and her kid as collateral certainly was disturbing. . Glad it all turn out well

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

She would need years of counselling

Reply 48#48 spratt89's post

Nope i don't blame you i am getting bored of this show so i decided i will watch end of the season and will stop watching this as it has become very boring. Where are all orginal criminals none of them this season has been nasty they are all average.

Profiling 101

What a way to ruin your birthday

'Hit and Run'

Well this was worst season finale i have ever seen mainly because bank robbery are not criminal minds they deal serial killer so i was left rather disappointed . Nice ending with them getting married

Criminal Minds Season 8 Promo #1 (HD)

The Silencer

A very nice returning episode introduce new character but the dynamic is a bit off but good case to start the season off not disturbing and you kind felt sorry for him since he really wasn't a bad person just took advantage of situation.

The Pact

Well it was good pact but finding more people involved and they almost got away with it well one of them did but i thought right women got arrested since she was responsible most of the death.

Through the Looking Glass

Is it strange that i really don't find this series as disturbing as i used to think since i kind of become immune to the unsubs. This one you actually felt sorry for rather than being scared but what a great way reveal all the family secrets

God Complex

This was a disturbing episode and the type we are used to from this series but i am curious who Reed's mysterious women is ?

The Good Earth

A very disturbing episode She really was crazy

The Apprenticeship

How exactly did he think this would work such a shame he had poor self control

The Fallen

Well killing homeless people because he contracted TB was sad but understandable but that was good plan BAU to retreat and surround him

The Wheels on the Bus

This was rather sick episode about a pair of brother who decided to take a computer game and make it real but that wasn't worst part the ending when other brother finds out his brother is dead he says i win. That just plain cold

Magnificent Light

Well motivational speaker are usually a good thing but this show sometimes you can have a negative effect on a human being  

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

Well when show reach 8 years this usually happen even this week episode CSI was boring.

The Lesson

Poor Spencer panicking and ruin meet his girlfriend

Perrenials

This episode really takes reincarnation a little bit too far

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Michelle Trachtenberg did fantastic job of playing Diane all because she rejected her thesis

You got hate the writer for the way they killed off reed love interest.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-16-2013 20:54 ]

Thread