138 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

me and you got a lot posting to next week can you believe we will extra 15 new shows to watch on top all returning show.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well we know what next 5 show are it's the week after that will be the surprise

Check my blog for new shows coming i just updated

I am not watching  Boardwalk Empire

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well this is first time i am watching this as i wasn't born when original aired but a very good opening episode but i liked how we found out that this taskforce got started but i bet that governor had no idea what she got herself in for because judging from the first episode these guys really don't have a rulebook but the corrupt police department will be an interesting future story-line.

Ohana

The second episode was as good as the pilot i mean i really enjoy kidnapping and how it all played out but they really need a computer guy on the team.

Malama Ka Aina

Well another good episode but it's getting a bit predictable

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

yes i did notice but i something think this show slightly over the top

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes they should of but it wouldn't made for a good episode

Reply 15#15 rickman's post

No idea mate i don't have any insider information on when show get added but as soon as it does i will post on this topic.

Nalowale

Well kidnapping thing was resolved but still one of them is dead is a shame.

Reply 19#19 rickman's post

Well this is the problem, there is no timetable when new shows get added but i hoping this will be added along 8 other show still needed to be added. Who know maybe it get added next month

(North Shore of O'ahu)

This was ok episode but i have say i am not really interested in this show any more it's fine to watch but it just quite predictable

Reply 23#23 rickman's post

The longer they take more episode you can watch for free

Episode 7

A nice episode where we got see his skills as a SEAL

Mana'o (Belief)

They finally found the the mole in police department

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i think he's rubbing off on him

Episode 9

Talk about getting hit by a bus

I figured Nick was going to be bad guy

When we found why dictator was in the country it was a surprise

Episode 10

Wow this was great episode those bad guys were good, fast and very intelligent but what a take down 1 on 1 with all 4.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I glad we finally meet his ex-wife but i swear it was different actress play her first time we saw her?

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Your probably right but do you episode where he fighting custody with ex-wife she eventually let him keep her for the weekend. i swear i heard different voice for the ex-wife. maybe it just my imagination.

Episode 11

I had feel her husband would end up dead but i am glad it wasn't her and what luck they stumbled on serial killer   thank morgue guy

138 1234567
Thread