23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 bala's post

that wasn't the ex, that was a maid, cause she said after his whole begging thing: I'll put on the misses (or something like that) and then he got the lawyer saying that his ex had dropped it and he could still visit his girl.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Yeah, surprised how it only took 1 episode to ruine it all, but next season the'll be starting over from scratch and the govener not understanding that you can't trust a bad guy with a gun got her killed.

I agree about the ending, but I'm wondering how that's possible. You can't be in two places at once and I though we saw everyone in the office with Kono.
But you just knew that he would get cleared and that the other would get killed. Nice twist with the father as well, but the general has something to do with it. or at least knows something about it.

Reply 7#7 carlorica's post

don't know about that cause why would she have helped mcgarret with all that. Without her they wouldn't have been anywhere. And how about her fiancee...

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I agree, I loved the skydiving part, but what did that arrow in the red mean? (on his watch during skydiving). I first thought that it meant he was too late to open his parachute, but everything went fine.
And I think Kono is undercover. I just don't see her using her nephew's account if she didn't really have too and I don't believe she would be so mean to Cho if she wasn't conviced that he would otherwise talk her out of doing this and maybe even endanger him.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I agree, if they are going to let someone as good as her gueststar, at least do it right. But going after Joe and then after the other guy was bold. Wo Fat has some fighting skills.
So has mcgarret btw. He still looked pretty food after the fight.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

well yeah, 'south' korea
I thought it was interesting to see that Kay wasn't really dirty, but was just trying to save her fiancee.
Too bad wo fat got away, again.
The damn guy has got to have 9 lives.

Reply 40#40 spratt89's post

Cool I just hope it's better then when Kenzi crossed over...

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I just knew the guy reaching for the radio would get his partner killed because of it. Living with that guilt must be terrible. But finding out about what they stole was great and loved the setup at the airport.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I have a feeling she'll be back.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

or she'll be back.. Which I suspect.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I loved that cop! At first I thought that he would be the killer who wanted to keep taps on the investigation, but I just loved how in the end he proposed to be the marriagecounselor to Danny and McGarrett.
And Danny's nickname was great. Especially with McGarrett's reaction.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I loved the shrimp truck story.
But we haven't seen Kono much in this episode.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I knew who shelburn was before they showed it, but the cliffhanger was great and the shooter being female wasn't that surprising, I knew when she told McGarret where to go. But she had no conscience and I'm glad McGarret shot her. The dirty cop and his accomplice are going to make for a great season start next year.

I liked the episode, but it had a nice twist at the end and it was sad that she had to leave so soon.
Trying to rescue them both was nice, too bad he was too late for his wife.
The navy girl is back and she met his mother, I like that
But she's a handfull and I am already looking forward to her return.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I found somewhere one of the alternative ends and allthough I was expecting it, I was a bit disappointed when I saw that all that was different was the name and the character that was changed. The entire ending scenes where the same.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

This was a fun episode to watch. I  loved the ending. and the phone call during the trial was typical McGarret.
How hard must that descision have been for McGarret. I hope they'll finish the storyline with Wo Fat in a good way. It's kind of at it's end, but I hope they make something good out of it.

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

It was something different and it was funny this way. I loved it.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I actually saw the last minute of the episode before I saw the rest, so I thought it was his moms crew breaking in to kill Wo Fat, cause she might listen to Steve. I can't really think of another reason to want Steve there. It's not like he's armed and has a chance against the guys breaking in.
But then after watching the episode, I realize that that is gonna be difficult as she is supposed to be on the boat.
So I'm really looking forward to see what's gonna happen next time.
I'm happy Kono joint him and I love Chin's reaction.
Overall I think this was one of the best season finals I've seen so far.

I wasn't a complete fan of the episode, though I couldn't tell you why exactly.
It was fast-paced with lots happening. The new boss seems to be a bit alternative too. I like who they chose for that.
Adam and Kono on the ship was a nice side story to bring a bit of rest in the episode. Looks like they are going to be in a though spot next episode.
Shooting through the prisoner was controversial, but effective. Giving themselves up was a surprise, but what a complicated scam and in the end all for nothing.
Loved the beer line, but kind of strange to see them just walking away from all that damage. Curious what the boss will say about that.

23 12
Thread