129 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

HAWAII FIVE-0 is a contemporary take on the classic series about a new elite federalized task force whose mission is to wipe out the crime that washes up on the Islands' sun-drenched beaches. Detective Steve McGarrett, a decorated Naval officer-turned-cop, returns to Oahu to investigate his father's murder and stays after Hawaii's Governor persuades him to head up the new team: his rules, her backing, no red tape and full blanket authority to hunt down the biggest "game" in town.

Joining McGarrett is Detective Danny "Danno" Williams, a newly relocated ex-New Jersey cop - a working man in paradise who prefers skyscrapers to the coastline - but whose committed to keeping the Islands safe for his 8-year-old daughter.

Chin Ho Kelly, an ex-Honolulu Police Detective, and former protégé of McGarrett's father, wrongly accused of corruption and relegated to a federal security patrol.

Chin's cousin, Kono, is a beautiful and fearless native, fresh out of the academy and eager to establish herself among the department's elite.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/hawaii_five_0/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:14 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Really plus what ever VIP add but I'm now down to my last six from this week

1x01 Pilot

Good opening episode when Steve McGarret returns to Hawaii to investigate his father's murder but what a way to get control of the crime scene by taking the job to head up the elite police task force and it's nice that they are still using the original catch phrase

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I'm also looking forward to find out what else can be revealed about his father last words and clues he left for Steve

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Good episode with the bad guys putting the undercover girlfriend in place made for a great cover but taking their guns out in the lift with the family in and not letting them out untill they reached their floor was over the top

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Have you notice that they use the line Book 'em Danno in every episode and finding out what Five-0 stands for in Steve's family was nice

1x04 Lanakila (Victory)

Those criminal that appear on TV game shows should know better especially if they owe money to someone and McGarrett's sister, Mary Ann, arrives from the mainland

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I liked the way they got him to drink the drink he spiked and nice work in holding the dog hostage to get the information, Catherine is a good contact with some great surveillance equipment

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Average episode but i liked the fact that they eventually added some dirt to the car towards the end of the cliff chase

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The retired sailor did a great job helping McGarrett on the old battleship and McGarrett saving the husband from SWAT was dangerous

Reply 30#30 bala's post

What a tragic way to find the cop with his badge in his mouth and he almost got away with it but it was nice to see Danny being reckless

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Now that was one deadly under wire bra but the bus accident was a nice touch and the ruthless dictator and his family wanting political asylum was a surprise

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Danny's wife, Rachel acting as a decoy so he could get out the house was good and getting their fingerprint on the pen was impressive, the take down was brilliant

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I don't remember her being in it before and Rachel hasn't been listed as a guest star before this episode according to tvrage

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That morgue guy was impressive in figuring it was a possible serial killer and him going over the cliff is where he deseved to be

Reply 42#42 bala's post

That would be just their luck that the cold case they borrowed the money from becomes an active case and looking forward to find out why McGarrett's father was killed

Reply 44#44 bala's post

That was a great the way he rescued his sister Mary with the helicopter and it's a shame they could only get him kidnapping but who was responsible for Koji's car accident

Reply 48#48 bala's post

She was cold hearted

1x15 Kai e'e (Tidal Wave)

I had a feeling that once the head of the Tsunami Warning Center had disappeared that there was a crime being committed but who put the missing $10 million back

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Great episode, i liked how Danno handled the car jacking situation and getting Julie to court was impressive

129 1234567
Thread