Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 bala's post

That was a bold move kidnapping the bus full of school children to get rid of their drugs and she was one cold bitch killing the driver and wounding a teacher before trying to kill the rest of them so i was glad when McGarrett killed her

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-10-2011 20:42 ]

2x12 Alaheo Pau'ole (Gone Forever)

Being more upset over his beer mirror getting shot than his dead girlfriend was ridiculous and that Capt. Fryer was a bad ass cop but what a cruel scam trying to make the family think their dead son was alive

Reply 35#35 bala's post

How tragic killing the girl to get her father of his jury service and to put their own guy in as a replacement and the hit man might of got away but the hirer is dead and all that for some dodgy steel

Reply 37#37 bala's post

It was a good job the spy-ware was on the computers but what a creepy thought that someone might be watching you without you knowing

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The kid was told not to go for the radio but getting the other guy killed as he was about to celebrate his 25th anniversary was sad and the thought of were Steve hid the wire was disturbing and the setup at the airport was great

2x15 Mai Ka Wa Kahiko (Out of the Past)

I liked the way Danno wiped the smile of Sal's face when he pushed him inti the pool but Grace was right to be suspicious even wearing a police uniform and the way he made it look like he shot him three times was impressive and he deserved the one in his leg

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I hope Rachel and him appreciate the decision he made by shooting him in the shoulder

Reply 48#48 bala's post

How tragic that Vicky died getting revenge for Amanda's rape but what a way to get him out of the embassy and with him running from the car he was then off Soviet soil but Lori leaving was not what i expected

2x17 Kupale (Defender)

You just knew his partner was involved but I'm glad his wife wasn't his partner as they suspected

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Steve allowing Tony to pull his gun on him after putting them down was stupid but Danny coming up behind him was amusing

2x19 Kalele (Faith)

You just knew McGarrett's sister making a surprise visit wouldn't be plain sailing but getting arrested with $20 million worth of conflict diamonds a shock and finding out she was set up by a so called friend was interesting but her getting shot by the old guy was an interesting twist

2x20 Ha 'alele' (Abandoned)

How tragic for the girl to run away from the one guy who could of saved her life but what Max revealed about his mother when he was a child was shocking information and I had a feeling they had the wrong guy at the church

2x21 Pa Make Loa (Touch of Death) (1)

I liked the way they got the driver to talk using vitamin B12 in his drip and the sniper shot on the bodyguard was impressive

2x22 Ua Hopu (Caught)

Firing a gun in a plane was stupid but killing the pilot by mistake has to be the worst shot ever

2x23 Ua Hala (Death in The Family)

What a place for the cop killer to go but that woman that McGarret was talking to was a little obvious and the way McGarret put his trust in the vest to take her down was impressive

Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 24, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 La O Na Makuahine (Mother's Day)

As soon as Steve said Wo Fat was being transferred you knew he was going to escape but the the helicopter lifting the armoured van was impressive and Chin killing Delano was great but how many times can Wo Fat get away

3x02 Kanalua (Doubt)

No wonder they escaped in the taxi after the art heist with what they found under the hood and the way they lost the police behind the bus was impressive, they should of realised August would do something when he said he couldn't go back to prison

3x03 Lana I Ka Moana (Adrift)

Danny blaming McGarrett was amusing at first but did get annoying towards the end and who would of thought the unemployed security guard could take out all the guys

3x04 Popilikia (Misfortune)

I'm surprised after the polo player who literally loses his head that you couldn't see the wire close up and finding out it was his mothers fault the kidnappers cut his finger off would make you made but why he waited so long to get revenge was strange

Thread