Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x05 Mohai (Offering)

That was a sick grandmother and grandson and those were grisly murders but Steve being distracted by the movie while making out was amusing

3x06 I Ka Wa Mamua (In a Time Past)

How Danny lost his old partner, Grace was sad and I assume he named his daughter in her memory but those bombs could of been deadly

3x07 Ohuna (Secret)

The murder of the young computer hacker was interesting as it was his autistic brother who helped solve the case but Kono's rescue was impressive

3x08 Wahine 'inoloa (Evil Woman)

Olivia getting to the wife first was a smart move but considering there was no evidence she was involved in the murder Steve's gut feeling was right from the start but going to meet her after the restraining order was a stupid idea and Catherine was lucky to get out of the hotel room, what Doris was doing to the guy following was karma

3x09 Ha'aw Make Loa (Death Wish)

Danny showing the models photos of Grace was amusing and what happened to Sabrina after Max got her number was sad but how the robbers hid their faces from the cameras was impressive, handcuffing the naked guy was funny

3x10 Huaka'i kula (Field Trip)

It's a good job the guys went on the girls camping trip with Grace but of all people to take as hostage McGarrett and the little girl, Lucy was a bad idea but the girls rebuilding the broken cell phones was impressive and what did Michael use Kono's gun for

Reply 35#35 bala's post

The scout leader was good

3x11 Kahu (Guardian)

Trying to car-jack McGarrett has to be the dumbest thing he could of done but telling him to wait was priceless and as soon as Catherine went to get a drink but left her bag it was obvious the kid was going to do a runner but the was she took out the gunman was impressive

3x12 Kapu (Forbidden)

Kono being lumbered with babysitting that jerk was amusing but sad that his family had moved on and Rebecca trying to escape on a scooter was crazy but the answers on a drinks can was a clever idea, being able to choose between three possible endings was a novel idea

3x13 Olelo Ho'Opa'I Make (Death Sentence)

I cant believe Chin was kidnapped in the middle of the night and dropped of at Halawa Prison but stabbing him while he was being restraint was cowardly and nice rescue considering there was only three of them

3x14 Hana i wa 'ia (Scandal)

The Governor's behaviour was bizarre considering he was the one who asked Steve to help with the murder of the prostitute and Wo Fat having more lives than a cat is getting tiresome

3x15 Hookman

The mysterious man targeting select police officers was disturbing but having no hands did make him an impressive shot and Kono taking him out after Steve drawn his fire was great

3x16 Kekoa (The Warrior)

Steve hiring a private investigator to follow his mother was interesting but almost getting caught in the supermarket was amusing and taking her out to diner is a good way to know were she is, Summer Glau taking out Kat one handed was great and  Steve shooting him in the knee was priceless

3x17 Pa'ani (The Game)

What a shame the guys missed the All-Pro football because of the case but Catherine organising time on the pitch was nice

3x18 Na Ki'i (Dolls)

The victim falling onto the Dog the Bounty Hunter’s SUV was unfortunate and sending Catherine in undercover to the local roller derby was amusing as she don't roller-skate but that was a close call after the killer thought he saw the skater at his computer

3x19 Hoa Pili (Close Friend)

It's a good job it was a flight simulator but Kamekona would be distracted by Catherine in a bikini and I can't believe the guy said "it's not what it looks like" after being caught in bed with the guys wife but dropping the container was a surprise

3x20 Olelo Pa'a (The Promise)

No wonder they sent the wrong body after discovering what really happened to Steve's friend's body after he sacrificed himself to save him

3x21 Imi Loko Ka 'Uhane (Seek Within One's Soul)

I'm surprised Steve allowed Savannah the talk show host and her crew to follow them but was an interesting way to show the episode

3x22 Ho'opio (To Take Captive)

What a tragedy for both the young girl after finding the body of the one kidnapped 10 years earlier and knowing the second girl was her replacement but finding out it was just for child benefit was diabolical and allowing Danno loss on him was great

3x23 He Welo 'oihana (Family Business)

Steve finding out his mother is running a covert op to retrieve an incriminating microfiche was interesting but the magic trick was amusing and how inconvenient that they were planning to build on his private burial ground but Kono going solo could of been fatal

Thread