Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x07 Ka Iwi Kapu (Sacred Bones)

Trying to figure out what costume Lori was wearing before she changed was amusing and trust Danno to walk on to the traditional Hawaiian burial site without authority but doing the same as Debra in getting a good deal on renting the crime scene was more amusing considering what happened to the old lady

2x08 Lapa'au (Healing)

I found it amusing when Dr. Max said to Jeff Morrison, don't i know you considering their Heroes connection and Danno being a bit of a dog whisperer was great

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I completely forgot about heros connection  

Hawaii Five-0 1st Season Gag Reel

2x09 Ike Maka (Identity)

Max only talking to Lori was amusing and the way they made it look like a carjacking when Lori was driving was clever but the look on their face when the car locked up and stopped was priceless, the way Jimmy died was not what i expected and Lori looked hot in her grease outfit

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

You just knew they would do that in one episode she is new

Ki?ilua (Deceiver)

This has got to be first episode that kept my interest and what a great rescue in south koera

Reply 29#29 bala's post

well yeah, 'south' korea
I thought it was interesting to see that Kay wasn't really dirty, but was just trying to save her fiancee.
Too bad wo fat got away, again.
The damn guy has got to have 9 lives.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That was a great rescue and killing Jenna was a surprise but Wo Fat escaping was predictable

Pahele (Trap)

Well that was one hell kidnap situation just to get the drugs but seriously it was risky move and he got caught out as the leader

PS: Are all his friends against first with women who get kidnap in another country and now his mentor hiding that person

Reply 32#32 bala's post

That was a bold move kidnapping the bus full of school children to get rid of their drugs and she was one cold bitch killing the driver and wounding a teacher before trying to kill the rest of them so i was glad when McGarrett killed her

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-10-2011 20:42 ]

2x12 Alaheo Pau'ole (Gone Forever)

Being more upset over his beer mirror getting shot than his dead girlfriend was ridiculous and that Capt. Fryer was a bad ass cop but what a cruel scam trying to make the family think their dead son was alive

Ka Ho'oponopono (The Fix)

Well look like they couldn't get that girl killer but that guy installed spyware on people computer through the school yearbook was rather smart. What IT tech said about the webcam was amusing.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

How tragic killing the girl to get her father of his jury service and to put their own guy in as a replacement and the hit man might of got away but the hirer is dead and all that for some dodgy steel

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing that guy had webcam active to record the killer otherwise it would been a dead end.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

It was a good job the spy-ware was on the computers but what a creepy thought that someone might be watching you without you knowing

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well that why you make sure laptop is close before doing anything you would be embarrassing

Chris O'Donnell and LL COOL J will appear on Hawaii Five-0 in an exciting cross-over event scheduled for May sweeps. Following their appearance on Hawaii Five-0, Alex O'Loughlin and Scott Caan will pop up on NCIS: Los Angeles the following night. More Details Later

Reply 40#40 spratt89's post

Cool I just hope it's better then when Kenzi crossed over...

Pu’olo (The Package)

Well so much for guy going celebrate 25th wedding anniversary you just knew as soon as he said it something bad was bound to happen to him.

Thread