Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I liked the way they got him to drink the drink he spiked and nice work in holding the dog hostage to get the information, Catherine is a good contact with some great surveillance equipment

(North Shore of O'ahu)

This was ok episode but i have say i am not really interested in this show any more it's fine to watch but it just quite predictable

wish this can be added soon

Reply 23#23 rickman's post

The longer they take more episode you can watch for free

yeah you are right bala

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Average episode but i liked the fact that they eventually added some dirt to the car towards the end of the cliff chase

Episode 7

A nice episode where we got see his skills as a SEAL

oh bala... i can't wait to watch this show! hope it will be added soon!!!

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The retired sailor did a great job helping McGarrett on the old battleship and McGarrett saving the husband from SWAT was dangerous

Mana'o (Belief)

They finally found the the mole in police department

Reply 30#30 bala's post

What a tragic way to find the cop with his badge in his mouth and he almost got away with it but it was nice to see Danny being reckless

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i think he's rubbing off on him

Episode 9

Talk about getting hit by a bus

I figured Nick was going to be bad guy

When we found why dictator was in the country it was a surprise

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Now that was one deadly under wire bra but the bus accident was a nice touch and the ruthless dictator and his family wanting political asylum was a surprise

Episode 10

Wow this was great episode those bad guys were good, fast and very intelligent but what a take down 1 on 1 with all 4.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Danny's wife, Rachel acting as a decoy so he could get out the house was good and getting their fingerprint on the pen was impressive, the take down was brilliant

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I glad we finally meet his ex-wife but i swear it was different actress play her first time we saw her?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I don't remember her being in it before and Rachel hasn't been listed as a guest star before this episode according to tvrage

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Your probably right but do you episode where he fighting custody with ex-wife she eventually let him keep her for the weekend. i swear i heard different voice for the ex-wife. maybe it just my imagination.

Episode 11

I had feel her husband would end up dead but i am glad it wasn't her and what luck they stumbled on serial killer   thank morgue guy

Thread