Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That morgue guy was impressive in figuring it was a possible serial killer and him going over the cliff is where he deseved to be

Episode 12

Well losing 10 million pound in the fire but what a clif-hanger

Reply 42#42 bala's post

That would be just their luck that the cold case they borrowed the money from becomes an active case and looking forward to find out why McGarrett's father was killed

Episode 13

What an episode he's getting closer to finding out who killed his mother but what an interesting twist of event that guy has their boss in his pocket

Reply 44#44 bala's post

That was a great the way he rescued his sister Mary with the helicopter and it's a shame they could only get him kidnapping but who was responsible for Koji's car accident

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well putting her on a plane might be best option.

1x15: This episode airs on this coming Sunday, cant wait.

Episode 14

Well not a straight forward case but i figured kidnapping was fake but asking 5 Million was cold

Reply 48#48 bala's post

She was cold hearted

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

She must really hate her father do that

1x15 Kai e'e (Tidal Wave)

I had a feeling that once the head of the Tsunami Warning Center had disappeared that there was a crime being committed but who put the missing $10 million back

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well it was good episode i knew they had crime but that a mystery about $10 Million.

E Malama (To Protect)

Well good episode finding that women was lucky but those guy were good. it's shame FBI guy couldn't send alert about her to protect her

Hawaii Five-0 #1.17

What taking so long -at this rate we probably be on season 2 when this gets added VIPTV site

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Great episode, i liked how Danno handled the car jacking situation and getting Julie to court was impressive

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

It wasn't easy but they did it

Powa Maka Moana (Pirate)

Well who would thought she was in it with the kidnappers

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Using the hand grenade to open the door was priceless and Justin's father has to live with what he done, Susan played the lucky survivor brilliantly but being in on it was a surprise

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Yes i have to say that was amusing that guy probably didn't think anything break that door

Loa Aloha (The Long Goodbye)

Well killing both judges kids all because he sentence his kid DUI for 18 months but died in jail blamed the judge for it . Danny letting his brother was difficult

Thread