Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

What a tragic was of three kids lives and all because they made an example of the wrong DUI driver and Steve sending the FBI on a wild goose chase for Danny's brother was nice

Reply 39#39 bala's post

that wasn't the ex, that was a maid, cause she said after his whole begging thing: I'll put on the misses (or something like that) and then he got the lawyer saying that his ex had dropped it and he could still visit his girl.

Na Me'e Laua Na Paio (Heroes and Villains)

Well i have to say i like new women i hope we see more of her and who would of thought a simple robbery would solve a murder investigation

I don't like the new girl, there's something not quite right about her..I don't trust her. And notice what Steve said to her, "I think we're going to get along fine", he said the same thing to Danny but I think the show is going to show the parallel of Danny and Kay(is that new girls name?) Danny=trusted partner and Kay=not so trusted. You notice how Steve is kind of pushing his team away with his fathers case. Oh there wasn't enough Steven and Danno banter in this episode.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Reply 64#64 Sweetp's post

long time no post mate is this what it takes to get you posting a comment

I think Steve believe it's family situation not police matter is reason he's pushing his team away he doesn't want them to be casualties of the situation if it goes badly

Reply 63#63 bala's post

It's a good job the kid went missing at the pool or his mother would of also been killed but how unfortunate for the sci-fi fan wearing a cape to get of on the wrong floor of his hotel and the CIA agent trying to fool McGarrett was risky, Kona and Danno's spoof text message would of been nice to of read

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Yeah i would want to see what she texted to get guy to the club

Ma Ke Kahakai (Shore)

Well a nice returning episode where they accidental discover a dead body but find out who killed him was interesting and why he got killed. So we finally find out whether he took the money or not we knew he didn't but now why he covered for his uncle

Reply 68#68 bala's post

It's strange how the rescue helicopter on route to Steve managed to pick up Chin up first and Kono finally learns the truth about the scandal that ended her cousin's career with the Honolulu Police which was interesting

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-13-2011 15:14  
It's strange how the rescue helicopter on route to Steve managed to pick up Chin up first ..
LMAO He was on route to the helicopter to give where Steve was.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

What a wast of time when he could of been dying, I'm sure they could of found him with just directions

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

He was injured they knew he wasn't dying

Ho'opa'i

Well great guest star who would thought it was his son

Reply 73#73 bala's post

The son was evil having arranged all those killings and then trying to frame his father but at leased he should get the death penalty

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Well we don't know knowing his father he probably escape

Just watched all the episodes straight through. Loving Hawaii Five O. What are the ratings like on this? Any word on Season 2? I really hope 3rd time is a charm for Alex O'Loughlin and this doesn't fall foul to being cancelled like Moonlight and Three Rivers but clearly CBS believe in Alex or else they wouldn't keep creating shows around him!

Reply 76#76 shinny's post

the ratings are like 10-11 million an episode and 2.8-3.2 in the 18-49 demographic which is what networks care about, because of that the show is almost certain to be renewed.

Reply 77#77 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam. Glad to hear that!

I think the partnership between Steve and Danny is brilliant. I find myself laughing out loud at quite a few of their scenes together!!

Ho'ohuli Na'au

Another great episode from Hawaii Five O. I kinda felt sorry for the girl at the end but she was clearly so messed up with her mother's death and her father rejecting her again. I can't believe Chin is going to pretend that's the money. I hope the originally money was marked and they figure out he is lying to protect his Uncle!

Reply 79#79 shinny's post

We must been watching episode at the same time i just finished watching it 5 minutes ago and i had feeling it was her something way she was acting told me it could been her but shame she didn't know about the trust but what is Chin thinking gambling his place make up for the money?.

Thread