Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 kellemanske's post

I though the same thing about the girl. But She could have been their and then pick him up and told him they where going to question him and then helped him out.

Going to be an interesting season to see how things play out

Wow, what a shocker at the end. Ah, I'm a little disappointed if they are going to make her a bady!

2x01 Ha'i'ole (Unbreakable)

The camera in the governor's office was a stroke of luck and the twist at the end was a surprise

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes it was and it seems to me as if she may have been helping all along to make sure Garet goes down and he gets away scott free.

Reply 7#7 carlorica's post

don't know about that cause why would she have helped mcgarret with all that. Without her they wouldn't have been anywhere. And how about her fiancee...

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say the camera is a dirty trick by writer to write them out of a hole but his escape was rather impressive. . The writer really need better way to make him innocent

2x02 Ua Lawe Wale (Taken)

Jenn's mother did the right thing at the time of her birth but the way the grandfather treated her was terrible and i wonder how long the new recruit will last

2x03 Kame'e (The Hero)

Max's disguise was amusing but you can understand his reluctance to re-open it considering it was his bosses name on the toe tag and what a gun battle at the end

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-29-2011 17:42  
Jenn's mother did the right thing at the time of her birth but the way the grandfather treated her was terrible and i wonder how long the new recruit will last
Well i had a feeling when her introduction and other team mate was going to get sacked but than i thought about Rush and Michel where he got fired and was going to go undercover. The episode was interesting because it wasn't a kidnapping and the new girl really proved herself. . I agree Jenn mother really did the right thing but at least she got to see her daughter.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-6-2011 15:33  
Max's disguise was amusing but you can understand his reluctance to re-open it considering it was his bosses name on the toe tag and what a gun battle at the end
Well i thought that sky drive rescue was best part of the episode.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I agree, I loved the skydiving part, but what did that arrow in the red mean? (on his watch during skydiving). I first thought that it meant he was too late to open his parachute, but everything went fine.
And I think Kono is undercover. I just don't see her using her nephew's account if she didn't really have too and I don't believe she would be so mean to Cho if she wasn't conviced that he would otherwise talk her out of doing this and maybe even endanger him.

Quote:
what did that arrow in the red mean?
I think it measure speed of descent red mean that speed he was travelling it was dangerous

Makamae

Well this was ok episode not as action packed as pervious but i am glad he found out kono hacked into his account.

2x04 Mea Makamae (Treasure)

It's a good job Danno left the one coin for authentication not that Steve was impressed but the killer Jim with ring was was crazy and all because he thought he was lying about the bones of his grandfather

Ma'ema'e (Clean)

I knew she was undercover so glad i guessed that right

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Yeah I have to agree with you Bala. I though that was the case when she started to get envolved with the wrong crowd but what a way to have it end. Now they can get back on the case of the other guy they are tring to find.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I'm glad Steve had the last word about messing with his team and Kono was lucky to of only got shot in the arm

Ka Hakaka Maika'I (The Good Fight)

Well Kenzie guest star was rather anti-climatic it seems like a waste but i was wondering how he got roped into ulitmate fighting contest was amusing rather brave.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

McGarrett chasing the guy across the roof was impressive but forgetting about not getting into hand to hand combat was amusing and not much of an appearance from Kensi

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I agree, if they are going to let someone as good as her gueststar, at least do it right. But going after Joe and then after the other guy was bold. Wo Fat has some fighting skills.
So has mcgarret btw. He still looked pretty food after the fight.

Thread