129 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Fringe Season 3 Here

Click Here For The Fringe About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Fringe on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:43 ]

3x01 Olivia

Hmmm, it was interesting.  I don't know what to think really.  Olivia is in there, but will she be pretty much gone and will we be concentrating on Bolivia? And will there be "monster of the week" fringe cases where we have no contact with the alternate world with Olivia?  Even with all the action, I find it kind of slow.

Olivia

Well this was interesting episode there must be a way to get back but we will just have wait and see it's a shame that brain washing worked but it was nice set-up and how peter and other one are now in relationship is great put a different situation for them.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Great returning episode even i got confused over the two Olivia's and went back to the previous episode were she dyed her hair to see if i could catch when they changed places

The Box

Well i like this episode upto point where guy gives box to other Olivia but if she wanted peter to have why not give it to him rather getting one of her guys to plant it on subway station killing those people and that poor midget

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Well first it gives Peter more of an emotional edge to figuring it out, then she would have to explain how she got the box.

My gripe;  other Olivia knows little about this world Olivia and it wasn't till this episode that she gets the files and stuff, so how has she for two weeks been able to pull off being the other.  I am sorry, but this is the biggest problem I have with body swap stories, in my life when someone I know is going through something I can see it.  There is no way that the two have the same mannerisms, attitudes and such, let alone all the cultural differences between the two worlds.  As observant as Peter is and also Broyles, you think they would have a little suspicion.

Also awful nice that the gun shot wound took it's time on starting to bleed, you would think that a body would start bleeding right away.

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

Shooting a deaf person is just Evil .

All she had do get the box off him and than arrest him and phone the team.

Why would anyone notice any difference she just had an emotional situation seeing her double so any odd behaviour would simple go unnoticed.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Walter's silent but deadly was amusing and the way Olivia distracted Peter was typical but the head exploding was horrible

The Plateau

Good episode, I think I like the Olivia we all know episodes.  The truck slowing down and him jumping right on it without looking was cool.  It seems like the alternates in the fringe division are figuring out about the switch.

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

Yes this was great episode at least peter reminder was great way for her mind realise she not in right reality.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

yeah i love that her sub conscious is trying to get her to remeber who she is.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 11#11 angel-87's post

Knowing her, it's more than her subconscious. Well the sensory deprivation chamber is going to be interestingm as that is where she first discovering who she was and so

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

The jumping on the truck was impressive and i had already figured out the reason why Olivia was able to avoid the falling blocks was because she didn't stop for oxygen

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well he didn't figured out she was not same person as his calculations

Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep?

Well another close call but how long can keep up the act because Peter telling her he spots difference and she decides to sleep with him but is she getting attach to this universe ?. i felt bad for the cop shape shifter he really cared for that family.

What a great title for the episode?

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Yea love the the Philip K Dick reference.  I think she is coming to care for some of the people and might even be realizing that they are not trying to destroy her universe, and I think Peter is getting close and does realizes, just doesn't want to believe it.

Reply 16#16 sanggye's post

What do you think about Walter lab in global dynamics and wow blood sample access the computer

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Olivia 2.0 does seem to be getting close to Peter which i think will be her undoing

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The MD lab is cool, but I am going to miss his old lab

Reply 19#19 sanggye's post

yeah im hoping that the old lab will still be in the show somehow too lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

129 1234567
Thread