Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

reply 40#40 bala's post

im just about to watch the next episode i really hope liv and peter stay together

i just want to say i really love walter he is a truly cookie adorable nuttcase who is like a cartoon character who is inteligent  in the field of fringe science so sweet like a child, i know if he didnt have part of his brain removed then he would be just like walternet evil and calculating, and if i met him i would at first be wiereded out by him but he would really grow on me i think he is fantastic

oh thats so sad, it really upset me i can understand liv being that way but she has to give him a break.
and the watchers are back ooooo

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Someone has been watching how Dexter holds his victims down and the human puppet was disturbing but an interesting take on the Frankenstein story

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-14-2010 10:01  
Someone has been watching how Dexter holds his victims down
LOL i hadn't made that connection

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Ok, a little behind here, like that alternate Broyles help Olivia escaped, a shame he was killed for it though.  Peter believing the phone call was also cool
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

JJ Abrams

Quote:
i love fringe but i do think jj abrams wanted to create a mixture of alias and lost so he came up with the idea of fringe.
Never having seen Alias (though I have the whole 1 st season on DVD and have read only the recaps) and only watching some of Lost, maybe I am missing something, In 2010, the last season of Lost, dealt with alternate world ,this is ove a year after Fringe began. But I see almost no similarities between the shows.  The idea of alternate universes goes back over 1000 years in scientific theory and physics.  In fiction (not counting religious stories of Heaven, Hell, Valhalla, Asgard, and so on), like the book "1 thousand and 1 nights" ( which is about 1000 years olds, has a story about multiple universes similar to our own).  many, many fiction books have used the theory, also movies (the One) and yes tv shows, Sliders, is my favorite, but Dr Who, Star Trek, Stargate series, even Family Guy... many many shows, so yes JJ Abrams got the idea of Alternate Universes from someone else, but it wasn't Lost or Alias
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

reply 47#47 sanggye's post

dont hold back on my account
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 48#48 babysexylexy's post

Sorry, just needed to say that Lost wasn't original at all.     Back on Fringe, the idea of a world that differs in just a few ways, even the same people are also common.  The "What-if.."  If a decision was made that was different, so in the Fringe Alternate, instead of the airplane being mass produced, they look like they had never had a problem with the Hindenburg, which kept the production of Zeppelin going.

Reply 49#49 sanggye's post

do you believe there another you in alternative universe that is different from you ?

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Maybe, he is probably nicer and friendlier and less argumentative

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-10-2010 06:13  
Well wow talk about bring a dead person back to life but human puppet was rather disturbing to see. Shame she didn't survive . Look like Olivia has some problem adjusting but blaming Peter at end was awful it's not his fault he could tell.
I see where Olivia has a point, he should have been able to tell that she was different.  It would have been different if he didn't know of alternate people, but he did.

Quote:
Originally posted by babysexylexy at 12-10-2010 07:28  
and the watchers are back ooooo
They have always been there, in every episode.  It's like playing "Where's Waldo?"

This is a good site devoted to that

The Firefly

Well a nice returning episode with September saving Walter life again

Reply 54#54 bala's post

The girl in the jewellery shop was having a bad day but how cruel to save her only to try and kill her later

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well we know they are observers and they are not suppose to intervene but September keep breaking that rule and he trying put it right still he saved both her and peter

Reply 56#56 bala's post

He didn't kill her, he wanted Bishop to save her life over Peter's.  It was nice seeing Christopher Lloyd.

And check the Fringe news section for links to the tracks of Violent Sedan Chair's music

Reply 57#57 sanggye's post

But he saved both of them

Reciprocity

I really don't know what to say about this episode i watch it this morning and i don't know it didn't excitement of normal episode it was ok but finding it was Peter wasn't a surprise.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

It does seem like Walter was right when he said about the machine changing Peter and i wasn't surprised about the doctor doing the tests on Peter

Thread