Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 bala's post

I thought the animation was pretty well done and did kind of add to a tripping feeling.  Seems that Olivia has conquered all her fears, especially with the statement about the guy in the Zeppelin
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

6:02 AM EST

Well i just knew something would happen to Peter and shame about other olivia not being able come to other side to warn them

Reply 102#102 bala's post

Well i hate cliffhangers, but from what i read this episode and the next two is continuous.  So not much to say except hurry up days.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 103#103 sanggye's post

you can offer an opinion on what you liked about the episode ?

Yes i understand you would prefer watch all 3 episode than offer an opinion but good watch into 3 episode we can discuss each part in detail rather than bush it over ?.

Reply 104#104 bala's post

Ok then, the alternate Olivia trying to help was about what I expected, after falling in love with Peter and getting to know the others, she knows they are not trying to destroy anyone..  Peter being rejected probably has to do with the way the alternate machine was started, not by him, but by partial dna.  A decent episode, wonder where it is going to lead.

Reply 105#105 sanggye's post

I wonder if Peter will ever find out that he's a father ?

Do you think his kid was what triggered the machine?

Reply 106#106 bala's post

It was not his kid, but the DNA that they took when the baby was born that they used to trigger the machine.

Something is going to happen to Dunnam from the other side, and he will learn about his child, maybe she will get that last bit of information after passing along a plan that helps to save both sides, Peter will then go get the baby, and him and our Dunnam live happily ever after
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 107#107 dognxtdoor's post

That one thing i don't get since the baby only has half the DNA of Peter the machine shouldn't actually work since designed Peter ? . I thought the machine only work for peter ?

Reply 108#108 bala's post

I suppose we could assume that with the DNA from the baby, they could extrapolate from walternate, and his mother, what would be the sequence for Peter....or simply it was not as specific to peter as they thought....who knows...lol
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 109#109 dognxtdoor's post

bala - I felt the same way, that since they were only working with incomplete DNA, Peter's should work better, but that would be too easy and wouldn't have given us him being knocked into a coma

Reply 102#102 bala's post

Olivia 2.0 trying to help was predictable but what happened to Peter was a surprise but i hope they don't drag this out to be a season finale cliffhanger

The Last Sam Weiss

Well look like Peter is in the future or another dimension  

PS: this first episode i watched in flash player since upgrade

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Yea it looks like his mind at least got sent into future Peter's mind, the dedication of ground zero was september 11 2021, so it is future, just which world

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Olivia and Sam's escape from the museum was amusing

The Day We Died

This was a season finale so now Peter doesn't exist ?.

I really would like figure this out since peter to create bridge both universe and have both of them help each other out but how does that make Peter to disappear?.

Technically he  can survive in both universe but because he died in walter universe doesn't mean he never existed ?

Reply 115#115 bala's post

This is Bull Crap, to say he never existed, which is what the watcher said, would mean none of this happened, and a wormhole would never had happened as this Peter dying is what had caused Walter to steal (or borrow)  the other Peter after his son died and much more.  Utter Crap.

am so confused. so does this mean that peter is not coming back for season 4?
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 117#117 angel-87's post

No one knows, he might be gone as he never existed, or they might image him again.  We have a while to wait

Reply 116#116 sanggye's post

Could Peter have caused his own non-existence so that the universes could both live? If there were no Peter, then there would be no rifts created by Walter because he never would have crossed universes to save Peter. Could Peter have always been a hologram, like Walternate? . Who sent the pieces of the machine back in time? Could it have been Peter? Did Walter actually figure out how to do it? Or was it The Observers? Ahhhhh!

That should give you guys something to think about.

Reply 115#115 bala's post

This has to be one of the strangest season finales I've seen, so with Peter gone Walter will have to go back in time to save his own son and not kidnap the alternate one

Thread