129 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

There is no going back in time to save peter, because there is no Peter.  And I am sure that Peter's guess that it was them (walter, Astrid and such who sent back the machine
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 121#121 sanggye's post

He had to be born right ?

otherwise the situation wouldn't have existed?

Reply 122#122 bala's post

That is the original point  I was trying to make, but according to the watchers, Peter never existed
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 123#123 sanggye's post

Reply 124#124 bala's post

Thanks bala,  yea might not be a Peter in season 4, even he said that, but I doubt it.  Wonder if there is still a baby?

Cast Interview

FRINGE - Fans Ask Joshua Jackson

Wow me and the missus just finished watching season 3. I was a late comer to Fringe but had its benefits as we were able to watch straight through 3 seasons , not all at once . I have to say we are hooked. I just wonder how its going to pan out next series, will they do a couple of episodes without Peter or will he somehow be interacting with them but they cannot see him. With him not ever existing why are the worlds at war? I read somewhere that Peter will definatly be returning so should be some interesting storylines.
Cannot wait till September.

Fringe Season 3 Bloopers - Gag Reel

129 1234567
Thread