52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Olivia

Well this was interesting episode there must be a way to get back but we will just have wait and see it's a shame that brain washing worked but it was nice set-up and how peter and other one are now in relationship is great put a different situation for them.

The Box

Well i like this episode upto point where guy gives box to other Olivia but if she wanted peter to have why not give it to him rather getting one of her guys to plant it on subway station killing those people and that poor midget

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

Shooting a deaf person is just Evil .

All she had do get the box off him and than arrest him and phone the team.

Why would anyone notice any difference she just had an emotional situation seeing her double so any odd behaviour would simple go unnoticed.

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

Yes this was great episode at least peter reminder was great way for her mind realise she not in right reality.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well he didn't figured out she was not same person as his calculations

Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep?

Well another close call but how long can keep up the act because Peter telling her he spots difference and she decides to sleep with him but is she getting attach to this universe ?. i felt bad for the cop shape shifter he really cared for that family.

What a great title for the episode?

Reply 16#16 sanggye's post

What do you think about Walter lab in global dynamics and wow blood sample access the computer

Reply 21#21 banlron's post

Yep the next episode next week 4 November

Amber 31422

Nice episode where learnt Amber form only put people suspended animation and it does look like Olivia knows she from the other side

6955 kHZ

Well look like they found the pieces for the machine can't wait to see phase 2 is ?

I hope no-one try listen to that frequency

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

i have never watched Casablanca

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

Yes off course i know that but i have never watched this movie i don't watch any movies before i was born.

Entrada

Nice episode at least she figured out how come back but what about her body on the other side if they find it would she just return to the other side?.

Marionette

Well wow talk about bring a dead person back to life but human puppet was rather disturbing to see. Shame she didn't survive . Look like Olivia has some problem adjusting but blaming Peter at end was awful it's not his fault he could tell.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-14-2010 10:01  
Someone has been watching how Dexter holds his victims down
LOL i hadn't made that connection

Reply 49#49 sanggye's post

do you believe there another you in alternative universe that is different from you ?

The Firefly

Well a nice returning episode with September saving Walter life again

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well we know they are observers and they are not suppose to intervene but September keep breaking that rule and he trying put it right still he saved both her and peter

Reply 57#57 sanggye's post

But he saved both of them

Reciprocity

I really don't know what to say about this episode i watch it this morning and i don't know it didn't excitement of normal episode it was ok but finding it was Peter wasn't a surprise.

52 123
Thread