23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Great returning episode even i got confused over the two Olivia's and went back to the previous episode were she dyed her hair to see if i could catch when they changed places

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Walter's silent but deadly was amusing and the way Olivia distracted Peter was typical but the head exploding was horrible

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

The jumping on the truck was impressive and i had already figured out the reason why Olivia was able to avoid the falling blocks was because she didn't stop for oxygen

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Olivia 2.0 does seem to be getting close to Peter which i think will be her undoing

3x05 Amber 31422

Its about time that after Peter warning Olivia  that something isn\'t right its starting to pay off after she rings Ella while on the DOD test

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It looks like most people have spotted there is something different with Olivia 2.0 and Astrid figuring out the code was impressive

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

That was a great shot from Broyles considering he was holding his son and thanks to Henry being scared of boats which made it possible for Olivia to warn Broyles and it was nice of that woman to ring Peter considering how crazy it sounded

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I wounder if Peter will try to pick with Olivia now Olivia 2.0 has gone home and lets hope Olivia 2.0 is take in to custody thinking shes the one that escaped

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Someone has been watching how Dexter holds his victims down and the human puppet was disturbing but an interesting take on the Frankenstein story

Reply 54#54 bala's post

The girl in the jewellery shop was having a bad day but how cruel to save her only to try and kill her later

Reply 59#59 bala's post

It does seem like Walter was right when he said about the machine changing Peter and i wasn't surprised about the doctor doing the tests on Peter

Reply 65#65 bala's post

That was impressive the way Simon could single out one mind in a room full of people and then point them out but can Olivia get past that Peter has feelings for Olivia 2.0

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Lincoln letting Frank's secret slip to the alternate Olivia was interesting but telling her he can keep a secret when he was trying to find out what she will say to Frank was funny and now being pregnant should make things interesting

Reply 72#72 bala's post

It's a good job Alice this side had no children because what Derek said was crucial to her letting go and the other side was a too slow to react on their side

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I would of thought with there vast experience that they would of been there first or at least at the same time which would of made it more interesting

Reply 79#79 bala's post

That was one hell of a practical joke to stimulate young Olivia's emotions but what a sad young life she had being abused by her stepfather

Reply 83#83 bala's post

The corpse defying gravity was different and what a strange twist at end

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Changing the caller ID to Henry Gray was a clever way to get her to answer her phone and Olivia played the part brilliantly but poor Peter having to control his urges until Olivia is back

Reply 95#95 bala's post

That's some freaky technology being able to bring the baby to term and seeing Henry the cab driver again was interesting but i thought he told them too much information

Reply 98#98 bala's post

The affects of the LSD on Peter when Broyles walked in was amusing and I'm glad the animation's carried on talking because reading the talk clouds would of annoyed me

23 12
Thread