79 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Chase Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 kellemanske's post

When do they finish your exams ?

thursday 3th of February is my next and  last exam (Anatomy) so just a week to go

Reply 62#62 kellemanske's post

your doing medicine ?

Reply 63#63 bala's post

yes, first year

Reply 64#64 kellemanske's post

I actually thought  you were a 16 year ols high school student

1x14 Father Figure

Nice returning episode with a corrupt police officer Justin who was always two steps ahead but bad new that he escaped and Luke refusing the polygraph was great

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well the surprise revelation about daisy father was rather intresting and i had feeling he would escape

Seven Years

Well 7 years for a crime he didn't commit but i am glad Annie found the right guy

Reply 68#68 bala's post

What a way to prove his innocence and the Dr using David's escape to rape again was diabolical but his arrogance was his down fall

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

I liked how he was innocent and was able to prove it which nice change

Roundup

Well great start to the episode not a typical start but you kind of felt bad for them thinking they won super bowl tickets . Daisy what have you done taking the law into your own hands

Reply 71#71 bala's post

It's a shame Daisy didn't confide in her friends about what happened before she took the law into her own hands but the competition was amusing

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

She never would of but it will be interesting to see what happens to her.

The Man at the Altar

Well annie's dream was interesting i had feeling it would be her father but that guy was cold killing his brother the fact that 3 of them trying hide little boy cost most of them so much trouble they should just let him hide by himself i understand brother was having his back but cost him his son was awful.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

The wedding dream was amusing first time but by the third time it was to much and that was a great shot taking out the boat engine but their patients not to return fire on the boat was impressive

Annie

So this was the series finale and we got see what Annie life was like as a teenager but why didn't Annie look for her dad behind the dinar she would found him?. It was nice that she let him go at end

I think this was a great season final, but also a great series final

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Hawkins using Annie to get to her father was clever in a kind of dumb way because he should of known she would have backup but her father leaving her at the dinner the first time looked bad but after he explained he should of shouted her

I remember being excited when this show came out a few years back. Saw the Pilot, but due to my work schedule that was all I saw.

The Pilot was good but, its down hill from there. The lead is one dimensional, cliché mess of a character. Same old, same old crap that's been down a millions times on cop shows whether its a female or male character.

I finally caught up with the show again and watched the full season. But, in actuality I didn't need to. The Pilot was enough to predict the entire season

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-28-2016 18:50 ]

79 1234
Thread