Thread
Printable Version

Chase Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Was she? she thought she might have because he pulled her over, but I don't know if she really was speeding

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

Well your right we really don't know but given the fact she thought she might be suggest she was because if she wasn't she wouldn't been worried about it.

The Longest Night

Well Annie talking to Mason for idea was a surprise but it sad that he seem like her.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Ed was lucky after he posed as Gwen to wright his story but he wasn't to know he would escape and Annie taking the kill shot when he went for something in his pocket was great

Crazy Love

Well i am so glad he stupid enough to go to Mexico their jails a lot worser than US jail but he really thought he could get away.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

It's about time that somebody managed to shoot Jackson after all the body's he left behind but what a tragedy for Karina with both her parents now gone

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was great but he should known bar owner had a gun.

Under The Radar

Well this was good episode Annie almost falling with that jump but they manages to get both of them i couldn't believe she would back to that place given the marshall were looking for her?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's hard to believe that they would jump out of a window without knowing where they were jumping too but saving Annie and catching the runner was impressive. Ivy being tricked by Karen with the double headed coin was her downfall

Betrayed

Really good episode Annie and new guy having her back but he earn that coin

Reply 30#30 bala's post

He was a tough nut to catch but what a waste of the cops lives and all because his girlfriend cheated on him

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

It's strange see him play a bad guy when he plays good guy in Dark blue

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Well remembered

any idea when the next episode is going to be aired?

Reply 34#34 kellemanske's post

I think wed 19th

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

you would be right

that would be great

Havoc

What a tragic end to the family , i have missed this show

I agree, tragic that they both got shot, especially the boy.
But I knew the father would revenge there deaths, he had said he would take her responsible.
Curious what will happen next.
And good that he accepted the proposal

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

Yes but i knew this was going 2 part episode from episode guide

Thread