Thread
Printable Version

Chase Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I didn't, but it was to be expected when he said he would take her responsible...

Reply 38#38 bala's post

They seem to make a lot of mistakes with the episode name Havoc was episode 6

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

As long they upload the right episode i don't care about name- for those of us who old vip site design where no names.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

That was some contact Isabella has to scare the cop and find the second witness so quick but the son saying the same word's what his father said was arrogant and the sons death was tragic

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I just don't know how his people killed them when they should shooting at cops ?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I think Isabella said to the son what he had to say when the cops came. But I think -it's easy to say I know- the boy would have been better of just telling the truth. He didn't know anything, he just suspected that his father was a drugdealer.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

didn't they get shot by a rival gang?

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

I am not sure because it happen so fast

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

Unfortunately Isabella paid the ultimate price for her crimes and putting her own son at risk but killing the girl in the car was cold

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well it was her sister which is cold

i just couldn't believe she walked away

Reply 50#50 bala's post

at least she had to look away to do it
Not that it makes a lot of difference, but it's something

Narco, Part 2

Wow great conclusion to last week episode and seeing them break the rules to save Annie was nice but Annie saving herself was great

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I think it is dangerous that Jimmy broke the rules so easily cause then there is more chance he'll do it again. The IA investigation isn't a surprise, but I'm curious how much of that we will see in the show and what the conclusion is going to be. I think it was good that Luke questioned what they planned to do and wanted to try it the right way altough he didn't really do that.
The cartel helping Annie and the kid was a nice save, but Annie saying she would come after them if they took over the territory was good.
I think it was good that the us attorney didn't flip for the money, not that it makes a lot of difference for him, but now it more understandible. It's good that Annie saved the kid too and the kid saved Annie as well so I guess they are even

Reply 53#53 kellemanske's post

The point is sometimes good guys have to break rules to get what they want and i have feeling Jimmy is in love with Annie was the reason why he broke the rules

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I was also thinking that Jimmy is in love with Annie, but he has just moved in with his girlfriend and she looks really nice so I hope not.
I know sometimes good guys have to break the rules, but that is also the beginning of a rogue cop and I don't like it if cops break the rules even when it is for good reasons cause that would mean there is something seriously wrong with the system and although I know that, I don't want to think about it ...

Reply 55#55 kellemanske's post

don't think about it too deeply about it, it's a tv show at the end of the day

Reply 56#56 bala's post

yes I know but still...
I'm not gonna lie awake about it  

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

you says that let me know how you sleep tonight

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Great episode and conclusion to last weeks episode, Annie and the boys escape was great but when the were pined down and the cartel cavalry came to the rescue was the best part

Reply 58#58 bala's post

If I sleep badly, it is because I have exams and not because of the shows I watch ;)

Thread