39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Chase Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I am really looking forward to this show but i hope this show will be more successful than her pervious role

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

it was good opening episode but Mason going back for his daughter was his undoing i always find it amusing how these fugitive get caught by making careless mistake it's clear Mason was smart but he really should let go off his daughter. i am glad he didn't use his daughter as coverage shows he has a heart.

Repo

Another great episode just bad luck the dad bought his son car from police auction that cost his son his life but interesting none the less tracking all the vechcles he owned so that he could get his money but the last guy made him the best deal which saved his life.

The Comeback Kid

Wow talk about picking the wrong guy to mug but what a way start a crime spree after 17 years of pretending normal person .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes lucky her partner has her back

Paranoia

Sad episode first time there were chasing a women who was disillusional shame she had die but saving the girl was more important.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

ones of these days she going get herself injured but this risk was worth taking as she did save the girl.

Above the Law

Well that guy really did everything he could to escape but stupid enough spend too long with that women otherwise he would got away he should ask her plane as soon he came back from visiting his grandma grave but he was hungry.

Havoc

Well that guy blow up places all because he was going blind was wrong but finally Annie got injured and look like there a love-triangle brewing with Annie.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Daisey was bomb disposal expert before joining Annie team she knew what she's doing

The Posse

Well that guy was seriously disturbed thinking he was a US Marshall but going to Annie place making her deputise him was kind of amusing

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

She was speeding

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

Well your right we really don't know but given the fact she thought she might be suggest she was because if she wasn't she wouldn't been worried about it.

The Longest Night

Well Annie talking to Mason for idea was a surprise but it sad that he seem like her.

Crazy Love

Well i am so glad he stupid enough to go to Mexico their jails a lot worser than US jail but he really thought he could get away.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was great but he should known bar owner had a gun.

Under The Radar

Well this was good episode Annie almost falling with that jump but they manages to get both of them i couldn't believe she would back to that place given the marshall were looking for her?

Betrayed

Really good episode Annie and new guy having her back but he earn that coin

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

It's strange see him play a bad guy when he plays good guy in Dark blue

Havoc

What a tragic end to the family , i have missed this show

39 12
Thread