39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Chase Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

Yes but i knew this was going 2 part episode from episode guide

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

As long they upload the right episode i don't care about name- for those of us who old vip site design where no names.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I just don't know how his people killed them when they should shooting at cops ?

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

I am not sure because it happen so fast

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well it was her sister which is cold

i just couldn't believe she walked away

Narco, Part 2

Wow great conclusion to last week episode and seeing them break the rules to save Annie was nice but Annie saving herself was great

Reply 53#53 kellemanske's post

The point is sometimes good guys have to break rules to get what they want and i have feeling Jimmy is in love with Annie was the reason why he broke the rules

Reply 55#55 kellemanske's post

don't think about it too deeply about it, it's a tv show at the end of the day

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

you says that let me know how you sleep tonight

Reply 60#60 kellemanske's post

When do they finish your exams ?

Reply 62#62 kellemanske's post

your doing medicine ?

Reply 64#64 kellemanske's post

I actually thought  you were a 16 year ols high school student

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well the surprise revelation about daisy father was rather intresting and i had feeling he would escape

Seven Years

Well 7 years for a crime he didn't commit but i am glad Annie found the right guy

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

I liked how he was innocent and was able to prove it which nice change

Roundup

Well great start to the episode not a typical start but you kind of felt bad for them thinking they won super bowl tickets . Daisy what have you done taking the law into your own hands

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

She never would of but it will be interesting to see what happens to her.

The Man at the Altar

Well annie's dream was interesting i had feeling it would be her father but that guy was cold killing his brother the fact that 3 of them trying hide little boy cost most of them so much trouble they should just let him hide by himself i understand brother was having his back but cost him his son was awful.

Annie

So this was the series finale and we got see what Annie life was like as a teenager but why didn't Annie look for her dad behind the dinar she would found him?. It was nice that she let him go at end

39 12
Thread