39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Spooks Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Me too, I've just got time to finish watching Psychoville's Halloween special on the on the I Player

Episode 7

It's a shame Ruth didn't initially believe Keith Deery about following a woman for some minor offences, he witnesses a "dead drop" message but after they checked him out i wasn't surprised and as for Lucas he has gone of the rails but I'm glad he got Vaughn

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I remember episode where they rescue him from Russian prison but back than i never expected him to turn out be a terrorist.

Episode 8

Well after all that this is how end the season

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It's hard to believe they would open fire like that with a civilian in the car and to make things worse it was all for nothing

Spooks Season 10 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 10 Premieres September 18, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 10 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-12-2011 20:52 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

i am impressed this has lasted 10 season

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I wish we had an actual start date because i am looking forward to the series finale

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Will this season be the series finale?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes according to what i read

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

It looks like the start date is September 18, 2011

10x01 Episode 1

Nice returning episode, not sure about Erin at the moment and Harry having a son with Elena was interesting but how wrong Dimitri was about what he thought Erin's night would be like

I almost wondering if Erin is a double agent for the russians. It almost seemed like it.

10x02 Episode 2

Erin burning Martha after the laptop was stolen was unfortunate but why she called her Karen is another story and to be honest i was surprised she told Harry about it and her kid so perhaps i was wrong about her and what a tragedy for Tariq

10x03 Episode 3

Interesting undercover work for Dimitri and I'm surprised she took him home on their first date but it looks like the CIA might be behind Tariq's murder which is a surprise

10x04 Episode 4

That was a risky move by Erin to follow the handler considering he knows who she is and Ashur hitting Dimitri protected his cover but taking Erin's daughter had made thing hard, Harry ordering the shot was risky but had to be done and what will they do to the guy who ordered the hit on Elena

10x05 Episode 5

Harry kidnapping the CIA agent Jim Coaver when new evidence has him being involved in some recent attacks on MI5 was interesting but handing him over to the wrong agent who killed him was careless and Ruth's helping to steal Coaver's laptop from under the noses of the Americans at the US embassy was great but loosing it before she got it back was predictable

10x06 Episode 6

Sasha is becoming a real pain in the neck and the way Erin and Dimitri rescued Harry from the CIA was impressive but finding out Elena had been using Harry for 30 years and she also lied about Sasha being Harry's son which was a surprise and that was a close call for the plane heading to London but that was tragic what happened to Ruth when she protected Harry

39 12
Thread