24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Spooks Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Spooks Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 9 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:16 ]

Episode 1

Great returning episode following the death of Ros Myers, Harry gets his  revenge on the home secretary,  Lucas being saved by an European prostitute was a great way to introduce Beth and the pulse bomb saving London was a calculated risk

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I don't know but it sounds like Lucas has some secrets

Reply 5#5 bala's post

This is a bit like 24 with Lucas using false ID to get past their security checks but what has Lucas or John got to hide

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Smart move by Lucas in accepting the promotion so he could upgrade his security clearance and saving Beth's job will give him some future leverage on Beth

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Harry letting one of the AFF escape and make their way to London to try and get their hands on the nerve agent and working with the Russians was a stupid mistake but i liked the way they edited the video after Beth shot him

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Kai came through just in time but Lucas using another route out of the building to protect Kai was great it's just a shame Kai was being playing by his own people. Dimitri did a great job in defusing the bomb it's just a shame they couldn't of returned it to the Chinese before he defusing it

Episode 5

Lucas arrogance almost cost him is life but became obvious that he was not the assassin and the decoy assassin made some impressive shots, Lucas's mystery man now with his girlfriend looks like he is getting in to deep

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Yes I'm looking forward to it as well, I'm just about to start watching shows from 19 Oct but will stop at 9pm to watch this

Episode 6

Lucas has gone to far after letting Daniella Ortiz die in fact his actions was responsible for her death but i loved the way Harry turned the tables on the hackers and caught them at their own game

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Me too, I've just got time to finish watching Psychoville's Halloween special on the on the I Player

Episode 7

It's a shame Ruth didn't initially believe Keith Deery about following a woman for some minor offences, he witnesses a "dead drop" message but after they checked him out i wasn't surprised and as for Lucas he has gone of the rails but I'm glad he got Vaughn

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It's hard to believe they would open fire like that with a civilian in the car and to make things worse it was all for nothing

Spooks Season 10 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 10 Premieres September 18, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 10 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-12-2011 20:52 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I wish we had an actual start date because i am looking forward to the series finale

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes according to what i read

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

It looks like the start date is September 18, 2011

10x01 Episode 1

Nice returning episode, not sure about Erin at the moment and Harry having a son with Elena was interesting but how wrong Dimitri was about what he thought Erin's night would be like

10x02 Episode 2

Erin burning Martha after the laptop was stolen was unfortunate but why she called her Karen is another story and to be honest i was surprised she told Harry about it and her kid so perhaps i was wrong about her and what a tragedy for Tariq

24 12
Thread