Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

MIKE & MOLLY is a comedy about a working class Chicago couple who find love at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting.  Officer Mike Biggs is a good-hearted cop who sincerely wants to lose weight. Mike's partner, Officer Carl McMillan, is a thin, fast-talking wise-guy who, despite his teasing, encourages Mike on his road to slimness and romance.  While speaking at an O.A. meeting, Mike meets Molly Flynn, an instantly likeable fourth-grade teacher with a good sense of humor about her curves.  For Molly, focusing on smart choices isn't easy while living with her sexy older sister, Victoria, and their mother, Joyce, both of whom flaunt their effortless figures while indulging their healthy appetites right in front of her.  Mike also faces temptation at the diner he and Carl frequent, where they've become friends with a Senegalese waiter, Samuel, to whom dieting is a foreign concept.  Mike and Molly found each other in the most unexpected of places.  Now, they're about to find out where their quest for companionship will take them.  

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/mike_and_molly/

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 22:35 ]

1x01 Pilot

Mike's story to the kid's about why he became a cop was great but he went to far when his father left and his finger after the table collapsed was funny

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i don't think this show is funny but it will be something nice to watch when you really not in the mood for anything but him finally asking her out when her house get burgulared wasn't exactly great timing but he was sweet about it.

That date didn't exactly go to plan but i was surprised at end when he told his partner he was going marry her

Reply 4#4 bala's post

The suit on the manikin would of looked better than that jumper

First Kiss

Not exactly the best moment but nice ending

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Molly hurting Mike's ego during their bowling date i thought was funny and that was a nice way to turn things around

Mike's Not Ready

Another great episode but mike getting drunk and falling asleep half way through the window was amusing.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I loved the comment about the house giving birth

Carl Is Jealous

Well the relationship with molly become complicated thanks to Carl but fixing him with Molly sister was a mistake as she left him for Micheal Jordan

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Carl not getting the hint from Mike because he was on a promise and then getting attacked for being an intruder was funny

Mike's Apartment

Look like Mike mother wanted get in between them but it didn't work

I really just enjoying this show.  I got to watch 4 episodes today because of DVR and this show is HISTERICAL!!!  hahaha.    

VIP should add this one.  

I enjoyed the house giving birth comment too.  That was rather amusing.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

you can request it on Here

Reply 14#14 bala's post

wayyyy ahead of ya!!

Reply 12#12 bala's post

At leased he did the right thing in the end and the choice of music was amusing

Episode 7

Well Mike showing way too much affection but this episode wasn't as funny as the pervious

Reply 17#17 bala's post

No, but every episode can't be a masterpiece.  I like the kid in the hall.  That was funny.  And to see the role reversal was good.  Mikes all lovey dovey and Molly pulls back.

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

Yeah i know but i was expecting something more based pervious episode

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I must be getting old because I've not hear that saying before about licking the stamp before mailing the letter

Thread