Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

2x19 Molly Can’t Lie

Molly's honesty costing them their wedding chapel was interesting and Mike standing up to his mother was impressive but turning up at Carl's place was amusing

2x20 The Dress

Molly has left it very late when her wedding dress doesn't zip during her final fitting and only three weeks before the wedding but the woman she knew loosing 52lb didn't help but getting arrested was amusing

The Rehersal

They certainly do have alot of crazies running around. Mikes mom was no surprise although the ending was a bit!     The garter was brialliant.  Go Victoria.  Carl, well poor fellow he's just kinda sad.  Vince is creepy and gross so he can just go...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x21 Bachelor-Bachelorette

Mike not recognising his mother in the wig was amusing but the dog following should of been a clue

2x22 The Rehearsal

Mike's mom and dad hooking up at the end was a surprise and poor Joyce finding out he's still married but telling Victoria to wear a bra was amusing

2x23 The Wedding

Who would of thought Mike's mom was using her ex to teach him a lesson and I thought Carl had blown it with Christina after the surprise proposal but after Molly being late it was nice to see them actually get married

Mike & Molly Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 24, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Mike & Molly Promo 1

3x01 The Honeymoon is Over

Molly falling of the bed trying to close the suitcase was amusing and you just knew something would happen on the plane but Mike in the toilet was priceless, Carl being kissed by his temporary partner was a surprise

3x02 Vince Takes a Bath

Molly going head first into the bath while trying to help Vince out when he throws out his back was priceless and worth a second look

3x03 Mike Likes Cake

You can understand why Carl was getting jealous when Christina's ex-husband comes back into the picture and everyone having a shot when Mike ate on the wedding video was amusing

3x04 Molly in the Middle

Molly and Mike deciding the time is right for them to start trying for a baby was amusing considering their living situation and I was surprised that Molly is still spending time with Christina after their breakup but kicking her out the car was great

3x05 Mike's Boss

The way Mike's boss described his mother you would think he was talking about somebody else but being forced to set up his mom with him was amusing but after one date telling Mike how to treat his mother was over the top

3x06 Yard Sale

Peggy getting 15% commission after Molly offered her 10% was sneaky but selling her wedding gift was amusing

Thread