Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

3x17 St. Patrick's Day

Harry getting a kiss from Harry was amusing as he realised he was gay because he felt nothing

3x18 Spring Break

Mike using his mother to pull strings with his boss to get the special overtime assignments was amusing and poor Molly joining her sister on a spring break only to get sunburnt

3x19 Party Planners

Molly and Peggy butting heads over Mike’s birthday wish was predictable but you can understand why Molly was suspicious when Peggy folded and Samuel and Carl competing for the same woman was amusing

3x20 Mike Can’t Read

Molly learning that Joyce gave up her artistic talents when she became a mother was interesting but when she said having kid was the best thing in her life was a surprise but nice

3x21 Molly’s Out of Town

Joyce getting everyone spring cleaning while Molly was out of town for a teacher’s conference was amusing and Carl thinking about leaving Chicago because he found out about an ex who was pregnant was bizarre

3x22 School Recital

The young girl understanding Victoria spelling a bad word was amusing

3x23 Windy City

Poor Mike and Molly having to listen to his mothers sexual appetite but good news about the baby

Mike & Molly Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres November 04, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Molly Unleashed

Molly must be having a middle life crisis but quitting her job before finding another was rather drastic and I cant believe she got in a bar fight

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I thought the bar fight was by far one of the bet scenes.  Her click moment in bed was great too!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-27-2013 00:29 ]

4x02 The First and Last Ride-Along

Mike having to defend his mother from Molly was amusing as she still has the fight in her from last week but her crime novel about killing her was impressive, Carl having a transsexual admirer was funny

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-27-2013 00:30 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-13-2013 23:00 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 11-6-2013 14:16  
I thought the bar fight was by far one of the bet scenes.  Her click moment in bed was great too!!!
Yea the bar fight was a good scene. "How did that, come out of that!"

But, is it just me our is the show going backwards? They moved into the Mom's house to save money to get a house, have a baby etc. Now, Molly has quit her job, nothing new on the horizon anytime soon......?????
They are going to be stuck in that basement for at least another season. WOW!!!!

4x03 Sex and Death

Molly trying to find the bleeping from a dying smoke alarm was amusing but going to the funeral home where Victoria works to research her novel was priceless

4x04 Careful What You Dig For

Molly meeting her literary idol, J.C. Small in the supermarket was amusing as she must of followed her home but suggesting she writes about things in her life that she wouldn't want people to know was crazy, the food fight was priceless

4x05 Poker in the Front, Looker in the Back

Molly spying on her suspicious next-door neighbour was amusing but Joyce going over the fence was priceless

4x06 Shoeless Molly Flynn

I'm not surprised Mike was in the dog house after saying my money but her spending habits on shoes was out of control

Thread