Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

Mike Snores

Well this was ok episode but not as funny as the pervious

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Yeah the episodes are starting to go downhill....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

I agree they are starting to go downhill but dropping all the toiletries down the toilet was funny

1X09

Whooo hooo.  This episode was GREAT!!!  I laughed soooo hard.     The best was when the Sister "blew" into Molly's mouth to cool it off!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Yes this was good episode i like the boots but Molly had every right to be jealous

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I cant believe Molly gave him the pen to get her number

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

That one dumb move and the fact that he wasn't even aware of the problem was rather amusing

Episode 10

Well the thanksgiving didn't go to plan but look like dog enjoyed it

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was funny when Mike was trying to get the big turkey in the oven

Episode 11

Well carl get a girlfriend and molly doesn't feel like making love to Mike so he decides to spend time with Molly mother after she breaks up with her boyfriend but his comment about a women menstrual cycle was rather disturbing

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Wait, I must have missed the comment,

I thought the convo on the couch with the sister was funny.    
"Ya know when you talk to someone, and you think they're really out there,..."
"Yeah"

Extraterrestrials...

mike and molly is cute and i like the show but i dont find it that funny just really sweet

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I thought it was nice that Mike was able to bond with Molly's mom while looking through the family photos

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes shame Molly can't be mike mother

Well this is why i am happy i don't buy Christmas present but mike gift was over the top not figuring 110 monthly payment meant 9 years

Reply 35#35 bala's post

If only Mike had stopped squeaking on about the cockatoo and listened to Molly she was giving him enough clues but buying himself a bomber jacket was amusing

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes he really should listen carefully but what was more disturbing is seeing Carl try on Women lingerie

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I liked Carl's lingo satin and lace to rub on your face

Reply 35#35 bala's post

It was okay. He was really dense wasn't he!!  Buying the jacket for himself was kinda silly.  I would have rather she gave him the one she bought and made him take back the one he got!!  I would have done that. No Xmas-eve shopping nonsence for me.  I got what I got and you'll deal with it!  hahahaha.

The grandma is Hilarious!  Love that character.

I just started watching the show, I usually watch it while I'm at the gym.

Monday's episode was alright....nothing special, but, I liked the scene where the Mom's dog was supposed to open his own gift.

Thread